Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have a girl you have to get them to PCU or Woodburn. Hands down the best bets for college.

For boys, Thelo and PCU are the powerhouses for getting boys into top D1 colleges.

You are welcome.
    This is pretty concise and accurate. That is where I would go with an 11 year old talented girl.

Comment

Don't you people have to get back to the 05 boys thread?

Comment

Which age groups?
        Must be g01

Comment

Don't you people have to get back to the 05 boys thread?
          You can have two browsers open and post on both at the same time.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where online I can find the commits list for the current 2020 and 2021 class? We are moving to the Portland area this summer from Idaho and I have a current freshman daughter who wants to play in college. I would like to research clubs (and coaches) that have a history of helping players with college recruiting at all levels. Thank you.
            If you're serious than with a little work you could have found this:
            FC Portland: http://www.fcportland.org/college
            Crossfire United: http://www.crossfireunitedecnl.com/commitments
            Thorns: http://ptfc.ussoccerda.com/home.php Might have to do some digging.
            PCU: hahaha!

You'll have a hard time finding a space on most 04 or 05 teams and you'll have missed tryouts if you wait until summer. Actually there would be plenty of room on the Thorns or regular any club team. ECNL teams are pretty full unless your daughter is amazing. Although I think your post might be fake but good luck if it's not. People are always trying to stir up trouble on this sight so it's hard to say.

Comment

If you have a girl you have to get them to PCU or Woodburn. Hands down the best bets for college.

For boys, Thelo and PCU are the powerhouses for getting boys into top D1 colleges.

You are welcome.
              This isn't always the best place to get information but this is spot on.

Comment

This isn't always the best place to get information but this is spot on.
                I’m from so cal and I have a 12 and 17 year old girls. I know in SoCal you go to anyone of the 40 better teams at any age group then here but in Oregon going to thelo and pcu is well known down in the south.

Comment

I’m from so cal and I have a 12 and 17 year old girls. I know in SoCal you go to anyone of the 40 better teams at any age group then here but in Oregon going to thelo and pcu is well known down in the south.
                  You seem like a smart one. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where online I can find the commits list for the current 2020 and 2021 class? We are moving to the Portland area this summer from Idaho and I have a current freshman daughter who wants to play in college. I would like to research clubs (and coaches) that have a history of helping players with college recruiting at all levels. Thank you.
                    Top drawer Soccer has commit info

Comment

Funny soccer forum posts.

Comment

There isn't an all-in-one commits list. Sometimes local papers (including their online service) do high school announcements of commitments. Some clubs post and update their lists of signings. Verbals are not legal commitments, so don't believe anyone who wants to brag; especially on this forum.

The commitment rules vary between the different divisions, so you're better off looking at NCAA and NAIA sites.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X