X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Classic

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Several colleges came out to see older ECNL girls at Valley Ridge on Sat and Sun. Xfire, Eastside and Pac represented that I saw
    Saw a few D3 coaches at Robinswood for nonECNL boys u16 & u17

Comment

Did the oysa teams get lots of coaches too? Some played at ValleyRidge later after the ECNL teams.
      Sorry, I didn't stick around. But should be obvious that they are coaches. College logo jackets and caps and clip boards. Sometimes they go total incognito. They usually stay away from the parents and hide on the other side. They are not usually watching for diamonds in the rough, but they were asked by the players to come and to watch.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't stick around. But should be obvious that they are coaches. College logo jackets and caps and clip boards. Sometimes they go total incognito. They usually stay away from the parents and hide on the other side. They are not usually watching for diamonds in the rough, but they were asked by the players to come and to watch.
        They were asked by hundreds of players to come out and watch but obviously can’t go watch everyone.

Comment

The assistant coach for Oregon State Men's Soccer (D1) was at Starfire standing on the stadium above field 3 in total incognito mode. He was watching a non-ECNL game and taking notes.

Comment

If you weren’t scheduled at Starfire or Valley Ridge, too bad for you.

Comment

If you weren’t scheduled at Starfire or Valley Ridge, too bad for you.
              That's ok, pac dad. You can keep your Highline CC scholarships.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X