TBU ECNL Record

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon, very soon, a lot of 03 ECNL commits will be announced!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      As much smack TBU haters talk let us know how many prospective players will be at your club trying out. We are not talking about your current players because if they stay at your club it’s because the parents know their player won’t make the TBU team. I guarantee you they won’t have enough prospective new players to even flip the current team. There is a reason for that and you should be asking yourselves that. Your more than welcome to come tryout but I hope your kid can play don’t want to hurt her little confidence. If your kid isn’t challenged by other great players on the team then you know what you need to do. A great coach can only coach so much. They need high quality players on the same team to make them better. Happy Trolling
      Becky! STOP IT. it is barely past noon and you’re already drunk. Please put down the White Claw.

Comment

Good. Can’t wait to shut the WFF and Celtic haters up!

Comment

As much smack TBU haters talk let us know how many prospective players will be at your club trying out. We are not talking about your current players because if they stay at your club it’s because the parents know their player won’t make the TBU team. I guarantee you they won’t have enough prospective new players to even flip the current team. There is a reason for that and you should be asking yourselves that. Your more than welcome to come tryout but I hope your kid can play don’t want to hurt her little confidence. If your kid isn’t challenged by other great players on the team then you know what you need to do. A great coach can only coach so much. They need high quality players on the same team to make them better. Happy Trolling
          Canned response. Thx for the originality. Please comment with something original

Comment

Is it true??? TBU ECNL can’t beat ODP??? I thought ODP was watered done and nothing but a money grab.

Comment

Is it true??? TBU ECNL can’t beat ODP??? I thought ODP was watered done and nothing but a money grab.
              The 02 ODP was a little better than expected. They played against a TBU ECNL 02/03 blended team. TBU lost 2-1. (2 pens and a free kick). I didn’t see the other scores.

It really depends what you call a money grab. If you are in ODP for college exposure, yes, it’s a total waste of time and money. They have nowhere near the pull they used to 5-6 years ago, and it can get really expensive. If you’re in it for the experience, camaraderie, etc sure, it’s another team you can play on.

Comment

The 02 ODP was a little better than expected. They played against a TBU ECNL 02/03 blended team. TBU lost 2-1. (2 pens and a free kick). I didn’t see the other scores.

It really depends what you call a money grab. If you are in ODP for college exposure, yes, it’s a total waste of time and money. They have nowhere near the pull they used to 5-6 years ago, and it can get really expensive. If you’re in it for the experience, camaraderie, etc sure, it’s another team you can play on.
                Thank you for giving parents permission to play on. Your blessing was very important. Odp or club soccer, it all the same.

Comment

Too soon to ask when? :)

Comment

Hopefully you’re not holding your breath

Comment

Never too soon to realize you are a complete loser and need to get a life. You left for Celtic. Live with your decision and move on. My daughter’s not even on ECNL and I still know your story. Do yourself a favor and stay off here for a while. I’m embarrassed for you.

Comment

Never too soon to realize you are a complete loser and need to get a life. You left for Celtic. Live with your decision and move on. My daughter’s not even on ECNL and I still know your story. Do yourself a favor and stay off here for a while. I’m embarrassed for you.
                        This is a message board and people talk trash. I'm embarrassed that you're too naive to realize you're getting trolled. The person who you think you are calling out isn't even the person posting on this thread. BTW I can assure that the person who you are talking about has moved on and they are happy with their decision. In fact their kid has already committed to a college. So get out of your feelings. I'm embarrassed that you're at TBU and not playing ECNL. But to each his own.

Comment

This is a message board and people talk trash. I'm embarrassed that you're too naive to realize you're getting trolled. The person who you think you are calling out isn't even the person posting on this thread. BTW I can assure that the person who you are talking about has moved on and they are happy with their decision. In fact their kid has already committed to a college. So get out of your feelings. I'm embarrassed that you're at TBU and not playing ECNL. But to each his own.
                          Nice deflection. You seem to know a lot about "that other person". Nobody's buying it.

Comment

Nice deflection. You seem to know a lot about "that other person". Nobody's buying it.
                            Don't worry, that particular person is probably on their 12th beer by now.

Comment

Ok boomer!

Comment

Ok boomer!
                                Bravo! So clever. So witty! But also so 2019. Try to keep up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X