Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a quick Got Soccer search of the mighty NEFC South Regional 04 games shows they have only played 2 ECNL teams in the last two years. Last year they lost to 2-1 McLean ECNL (who is at the bottom of the Mid-Atlantic ECNL division), and then over a year ago, they tied a younger 05 Stars ECNL team. So once again, the CW cheerleader has proven incorrect.
    A tie and a one goal loss looks like they can compete with ECNL and could have beaten both!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      a tie and a one goal loss looks like they can compete with ecnl and could have beaten both!
      😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

So a quick Got Soccer search of the mighty NEFC South Regional 04 games shows they have only played 2 ECNL teams in the last two years. Last year they lost to 2-1 McLean ECNL (who is at the bottom of the Mid-Atlantic ECNL division), and then over a year ago, they tied a younger 05 Stars ECNL team. So once again, the CW cheerleader has proven incorrect.
        I know better to feed a trio but for the benefit of your family and friends please seek help. You aren’t fooling anyone and having a running discussion, now for over a month, with yourself about a team that no one else is talking about. All the information you have posted about a team that you have no connection with is pretty disturbing. For the love of god find a hobby or something else to do besides stalk and post about a girls soccer team.

Comment

I know better to feed a trio but for the benefit of your family and friends please seek help. You aren’t fooling anyone and having a running discussion, now for over a month, with yourself about a team that no one else is talking about. All the information you have posted about a team that you have no connection with is pretty disturbing. For the love of god find a hobby or something else to do besides stalk and post about a girls soccer team.
          *Troll

Comment

are there top 50 or top 100 D1 prospects on this team? Information for future club targeting.

Comment

Tell that to the CW cheerleader who constantly post ridiculous stuff every other day.

Comment

are there top 50 or top 100 D1 prospects on this team? Information for future club targeting.
                No. All the best RI players at that age play for MA clubs in DA or ECNL. NEFC’s NPL team is also stronger than this team, with a deeper roster. Top 3 or 4 on this team are < 200 RPI D1 or D2 programs while the remainder are D3.

Team like this is fine for U13-14, but by the HS recruiting ages, U15+, the strongest players move to the top leagues/teams in MA.

Comment

https://www.providencejournal.com/sports/20200116/2019-providence-journal-all-state-girls-soccer-team

Comment

https://www.providencejournal.com/sports/20200116/2019-providence-journal-all-state-girls-soccer-team
                    Total joke. Keeper from LaSalle makes first team. Had under 30 shots for the whole season and they talk her up for letting in 3 goals. No crap. Can't say she deserved it because they won the title either. Sorry, good athlete,good keeper, but All State, No.

Comment

Guys had two all-NE players. One didn't make projop All-state 1st team. Maybe a div.3 thing?

Comment

Total joke. Keeper from LaSalle makes first team. Had under 30 shots for the whole season and they talk her up for letting in 3 goals. No crap. Can't say she deserved it because they won the title either. Sorry, good athlete,good keeper, but All State, No.
                        Totally agree! How about the D3 player as Player of the Year nominee? I get the whole "Inclusive" deal in this day and age, however, a D3 player would not be a POY nominee playing in D1. I know this is an age old debate but they would not be tearing up D1 to get a nod like that. Fact!
                        How about the coach's selections? Have you ever seen such a mess. At least the Projo tried to make some order of it by position in an actual lineup. Too many spots to lower division players, as well. I am sure they are forced to be inclusive. ha
                        Supposedly new leadership and changes coming there.

Comment

There's a third team all division????? lol

Comment

Yes... there is a third team all division! lol Participation awards, as well as, second team all division.
                            My thought (after reading all the comments from end of season to the present) would be for a 1st/2nd team all state for each division.
                            Obviously those picks would make up the first team all division and second team all division, as well, for each division so you can now do away with all division. No 3rd team anything!
                            If not, and you start giving more and more awards, they just become a participation awards and/or devalued.
                            I heard our coach admit, "Why so many individual awards for a team sport? It gets ridiculous and makes more people unhappy than happy" I have to admit that I agree with her.
                            After watching all season, within our division and maybe a few outside division games, there are some good players here in RI. However, I feel there aren't enough that deserve to be on these different "ALL" whatever teams. And that's not what sports is all about. Awards should not be devalued just to make extra teams and try to make more people happy.
                            Also, the Projo sort of got it right this year. POY choices by Projo were not on at all.
                            Coaches All State was kind of strange. There were a lot of good GK's in D1 but the coaches couldn't come up with the top 2? So put them all on 2nd team? A little strange.
                            Just an opinion and I am sure I will be attacked and proved wrong. ha ha
                            See everyone next year!

Comment

Well we see by All-state selection who the real best CW player is...heaven help that team next year without her.

Comment

Well we see by All-state selection who the real best CW player is...heaven help that team next year without her.
                                Did the player graduate or is the player not playing high school soccer next year? Your post makes no sense

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X