Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MIT took care of business, 3-1 over Springfield. KG scores two more!
    No one cares. They havent win a game outside their conference with her on the team.she can’t run by good defenders or shoot from the 40 with good goalies

Comment

No one cares. They havent win a game outside their conference with her on the team.she can’t run by good defenders or shoot from the 40 with good goalies
      You know this us probably either a troll or someone posing as a supporter to get a ride out of fish like yourself. Way to go saying this about a kid. Dont you have a puppy to kick? #arsehat

Comment

You know this us probably either a troll or someone posing as a supporter to get a ride out of fish like yourself. Way to go saying this about a kid. Dont you have a puppy to kick? #arsehat
        Lol. Truth hurts huh. Must like not when your kid gets ripped on this site like so many of the D1 kids do. Maybe we should start the equivalent thread of "Wow these girls are impressive" for a few of the D3 kids to show you how it feels.

Comment

Fake news. MIT has several out of conference wins, including a 5-1 win over #10 regionally ranked Lesley.

Clearly you care enough to trash a local kid who is having a heck of a frosh season. She is number 2 in the NEWMAC in points and #3 in goals. Wow!

Comment

Lol. Truth hurts huh. Must like not when your kid gets ripped on this site like so many of the D1 kids do. Maybe we should start the equivalent thread of "Wow these girls are impressive" for a few of the D3 kids to show you how it feels.
            Thou speaketh with forked tongue. Your comments on the kid are not fact based; you are just trying to trash her. She is a freshman having a big impact on a quality team. You sound like a jealous fool.

Comment

You are a jackoff. This isnt my kid that I am reminding you to be an adult when discussing. I have a kid that plays d1 and d3. Grow up if you can.

Comment

You are a jackoff. This isnt my kid that I am reminding you to be an adult when discussing. I have a kid that plays d1 and d3. Grow up if you can.
                Go F yourself. You D3 azzhats been dissing kids for years (go look at the thread referenced above) and now you want restraint when it involves your kid. The jerk whose kid is being discussed her has bashed the crap out of one specific kid since she was 12-13 and now you object to how kids are treated on this site. Talk about being late to a party. What goes around comes around.

Comment

Go F yourself. You D3 azzhats been dissing kids for years (go look at the thread referenced above) and now you want restraint when it involves your kid. The jerk whose kid is being discussed her has bashed the crap out of one specific kid since she was 12-13 and now you object to how kids are treated on this site. Talk about being late to a party. What goes around comes around.
                  I didnt support it there either. I am consistent.
                  But be careful yourself. You want to support bad behavior. "What goes around comes around."
                  keyboard coward.

Comment

Not my kid. You sir, are a jerk. Wild unfounded accusations. Criticisms without basis.

Been reading this site for years. D3 supporters are not the ones who typically attack specific kids. If you have some info that this kid's parent has done so, please share it.

Comment

Not my kid. You sir, are a jerk. Wild unfounded accusations. Criticisms without basis.

Been reading this site for years. D3 supporters are not the ones who typically attack specific kids. If you have some info that this kid's parent has done so, please share it.
                      Sure they don’t. Been reading this for years. You are dreaming.

Comment

Sure they don’t. Been reading this for years. You are dreaming.
                        Dont you have a youth team to go screw up? Kids dreams to torch? And your daughter's shirt to wash since you can't take it off? She doesnt stink but you do!

Comment

Dont you have a youth team to go screw up? Kids dreams to torch? And your daughter's shirt to wash since you can't take it off? She doesnt stink but you do!
                          What don’t you want to tell us that your kid is really a D1 talent who chose D3 because they are so much more mature than the average D1 kid and wants an education?

Comment

What don’t you want to tell us that your kid is really a D1 talent who chose D3 because they are so much more mature than the average D1 kid and wants an education?
                            So what if they can’t play soccer very well and have to live out Mommy’s and Daddy’s Athletic fantasies is obscurity. They’ll always have that English lit degree and their memories of freezing their butts off at Midd.

Comment

Yesterday's NESCAC scores:

Sat. 20 Connecticut College * 0 Bowdoin 2 Brunswick, Maine

Sat. 20 Williams * 1 Tufts 0 Medford, Mass.

Sat. 20 Amherst * 2 Wesleyan 3 Middletown, Conn.

Sat. 20 Bates * 1 Middlebury 3 Middlebury, Vt.

Sat. 20 Hamilton * 2 Colby 3 Waterville, Maine

A couple of upsets, Amherst and Hamilton both losing on the road. Traveling must be tough in the NESCAC.
                              Final regular season NESCAC games being played today. Tight competition for the final playoff spots!

Comment

Why is that so hard to believe? My kid did exactly that (and I bet there are tons of others). She had D1 offers from OK academic D1 schools and D3 offers from some better academic schools. The money actually came out better for some of the D3 schools over some of the D1 schools but she picked the place that she thought would give her the brightest future. The school she chose had stronger programs in her areas of interest, more undergrad opportunities, and better placements for graduating seniors (in graduate schools and in the working world) than all of her other options. We think she made a great choice (and it wasn't the best financial deal on the table ... and no, we are hardly rich,, but, using her logic, it was her best choice .... and we believe she thought things out very well and agreed wholeheartedly with her decision). Almost overnight, she began thinking like an adult and isn't this what all of this is really about? She loves soccer and always has, I am glad she did not let it get in the way for her other future goals. She knew she only had 4 years left to play before that was over and then she would have to start a new chapter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X