Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wouldn’t have won 2 FCIAC titles because you lost to the better team. Both games Ridgefield out played you.

LL state championships you don’t have, L doesn’t count.

Your argument is pointless let it go.

The rest of the FCIAC
    Wrong!! You don't represent the rest of the FCIAC. You are a Ridgefield Parent who is jealous of the success of St Joe's. Here is a lesson for you: root for your daughter's team, not against your daughter's opponents. It is high school sport.

L does not count. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. By the way, SJ also won the LL in 2013; that is 4 state championships in 5 years.

Comment

My daughter won 3 state championships and 1 fciac title. She would have won at least 2 fciac titles in the zebras were not also playing against SJ two years ago. Every time the Ridgefield got tackled they fell down.

Did your daughter actually before this year? It is sad you started attacking once you got called out. That sounds like the guy in the Oval Office.

SJ Parent
      Now you know how the rest of the fciac feels when little flopper flops and gets the call.

Comment

You wouldn’t have won 2 FCIAC titles because you lost to the better team. Both games Ridgefield out played you.

LL state championships you don’t have, L doesn’t count.

Your argument is pointless let it go.

The rest of the FCIAC
        actually they do have anLL championship- same # as RHS plus a whole bunch of L ships
        so whose argument sucks now
        again your talking about teams where most of the kids are now gone and this championship season hasnt started yet- lets see who makes it there before we start talking about who will win it

Comment

Now you know how the rest of the fciac feels when little flopper flops and gets the call.
          if your behemoth kid wouldnt tackle her she might stay on her feet- does your kid have knees , you should tell her they bend, might help?

Comment

actually they do have anLL championship- same # as RHS plus a whole bunch of L ships
            so whose argument sucks now
            again your talking about teams where most of the kids are now gone and this championship season hasnt started yet- lets see who makes it there before we start talking about who will win it
            Thank You!! Above all, there are a lot of reasonable folks like you on this thread. Good luck to all the FCIAC teams in the postseason.

Comment

Did Ridgefield beat SJ this year? Last I remember SJ won!! I'd be quiet if I were a Ridgefield fan. You lost to New Canaan.

SJ Parent
              Ridgefield lost to new Canaan last year too. Then went on to win LL. Beat STJ too that year no?

You talk a lot about prior years. Did your kid graduate already? Maybe she is one of those bench riding low level d1 players that graduated from STJ the last two years. You sound like the al bundy of hs girls soccer. Except al bundy reminisced about his glory years, he didnt live through his daughter. You are a sad half a man. Now go run off and take the first step in trying to get some of that spark back in your marriage. Be the man you dream of being. Stop worrying about missed calls from two years ago and the 2 dollar fciac medal that your little Mia got denied by the refs. The sooner you move on, the less bitter of an old man you will be.

Comment

Ridgefield lost to new Canaan last year too. Then went on to win LL. Beat STJ too that year no?

You talk a lot about prior years. Did your kid graduate already? Maybe she is one of those bench riding low level d1 players that graduated from STJ the last two years. You sound like the al bundy of hs girls soccer. Except al bundy reminisced about his glory years, he didnt live through his daughter. You are a sad half a man. Now go run off and take the first step in trying to get some of that spark back in your marriage. Be the man you dream of being. Stop worrying about missed calls from two years ago and the 2 dollar fciac medal that your little Mia got denied by the refs. The sooner you move on, the less bitter of an old man you will be.
                Why do you assume I am a man? Did Donald Trump join this thread? All the name calling..bye Felicia!!

Comment

Why do you assume I am a man? Did Donald Trump join this thread? All the name calling..bye Felicia!!
                  An out of date older black woman based on the friday reference and the hate for Donald trump. I probably can figure out who you are based on all the trash talking and knowing the rosters from the past couple years. Your anger is misplaced though. Perhaps the experience of having to deal with the Toto singing student body at st joes for all those years as well as the head coach ring leader has caused you to become more jaded. I understand why. You actually paid to put your kid in that environment and regret it. Don’t lose faith, it isnt every school in the fciac, just the ones Hillary labeled as the deplorables in 2016, striking the fires of hate and further dividing the country back in 2016. That’s part of the reason the shrill didnt get elected. She too let you down. Gave you the gift of Donald for 4 and probably 8 years based on the clowns they are lining up for a shot at the big tent.

Comment

An out of date older black woman based on the friday reference and the hate for Donald trump. I probably can figure out who you are based on all the trash talking and knowing the rosters from the past couple years. Your anger is misplaced though. Perhaps the experience of having to deal with the Toto singing student body at st joes for all those years as well as the head coach ring leader has caused you to become more jaded. I understand why. You actually paid to put your kid in that environment and regret it. Don’t lose faith, it isnt every school in the fciac, just the ones Hillary labeled as the deplorables in 2016, striking the fires of hate and further dividing the country back in 2016. That’s part of the reason the shrill didnt get elected. She too let you down. Gave you the gift of Donald for 4 and probably 8 years based on the clowns they are lining up for a shot at the big tent.
                    My name is Roseane. You are really more ignorant than I thought. You are in the wrong thread Donnie. Enjoy the rest of soccer season.

Comment

Mon/Tue/Wed Key Matches

Trinity Catholic @ Stamford (-1.5)
                      St. Joseph (-0.5) @ Staples
                      Wilton @ Fairfield Ludlowe (even)
                      Westhill @ New Canaan (-2)
                      Fairfield Warde @ Ridgefield (-2)
                      Wilton (-1) @ Fairfield Warde
                      Trinity Catholic (-1) @ Bridgeport Central
                      Stamford
                      St joes
                      Wilton
                      Westhill
                      Ridgefield
                      Wilton
                      Bridgeport

Take that to the bank!

Comment

My name is Roseane. You are really more ignorant than I thought. You are in the wrong thread Donnie. Enjoy the rest of soccer season.
                        are you upset with the racist chants at St Joes games or only the "calls that ridgefield received from the refs" 2 years ago.

Seems like your anger is misguided no?

Comment

are you upset with the racist chants at St Joes games or only the "calls that ridgefield received from the refs" 2 years ago.

Seems like your anger is misguided no?
                          Ridgefields racist chants- made me feel uncomfy
                          Thanks for asking

Comment

Staples has an excellent midfielder who made All State as a freshman last year. She is out for the game today due to injury. Not looking good for Staples to beat SJ today.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2362757]Staples has an excellent midfielder who made All State as a freshman last year. She is out for the game today due to injury. Not looking good for Staples to beat SJ today.

ok dad

Comment

Staples has an excellent midfielder who made All State as a freshman last year. She is out for the game today due to injury. Not looking good for Staples to beat SJ today.

did barry over use her like he did to the girl who blew out her ACL because she had to play the whole game against Bridgeport even though she was icing her knees after every game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X