Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hans went to Celtic? Wow, a new low for Strictly!
    Hans is at TBU. He definitely is not at Celtic. Celtic couldn't afford a gem of a coach like that.

Comment

Hans is at TBU. He definitely is not at Celtic. Celtic couldn't afford a gem of a coach like that.
      I heard Celtic is planning some team car washes to round up the funds to recruit Hans.

Comment

I heard Celtic is planning some team car washes to round up the funds to recruit Hans.
        Nah!!! Why would Celtic do that? They can just go out and pick up all of the coaches that TBU ECNL got rid of. A second rate CDL club might as well get hand me down coaches. BTW those new coaches at TBU are doing a great job. Winning games and taking money.... I mean names.

Comment

Nah!!! Why would Celtic do that? They can just go out and pick up all of the coaches that TBU ECNL got rid of. A second rate CDL club might as well get hand me down coaches. BTW those new coaches at TBU are doing a great job. Winning games and taking money.... I mean names.
          You mean winning a game, not games. Yet another not exactly stellar weekend in Atlanta.

Comment

You mean winning a game, not games. Yet another not exactly stellar weekend in Atlanta.
            Winning is overrated. The college commitments are what matter. So pipe down and stay in you place.

Comment

I'd much rather watch my kid lose 2-1 against a strong Atlanta team than watch my kid rack up GotSoccer points beating a Cape Coral team 6-0.

Comment

I'd much rather watch my kid lose 2-1 against a strong Atlanta team than watch my kid rack up GotSoccer points beating a Cape Coral team 6-0.
                Yeah...sure. If you say so. But that's a LONG drive to Atlanta for A LOT of L's. btw...you forgot about these stellar performance that you saw you kid lose:

FC Prime 5 TBU 1
                Atlanta Fire 2 TBU 1
                Concorde Fire Platinum 5 TBU 0
                GSA 3 TBU 0
                NTH Tophat 6 TBU 2
                Alabama FC 2 TBU 1
                GSA 3 TBU 0
                Atlanta Fire 2 TBU 0

OUCH!!!! What the over/under on wins this season? 5??? I'm sure college coaches will be impressed. Must be hard to deal with the fact that you aren't even the best team in your age group at your own club!

Comment

Ahhhh yes, we remember now... the only highlight in Juans "Ahummm" distinguished career

Comment

Yeah...sure. If you say so. But that's a LONG drive to Atlanta for A LOT of L's. btw...you forgot about these stellar performance that you saw you kid lose:

FC Prime 5 TBU 1
                    Atlanta Fire 2 TBU 1
                    GSA 3 TBU 0
                    NTH Tophat 6 TBU 2
                    Alabama FC 2 TBU 1
                    GSA 3 TBU 0
                    Atlanta Fire 2 TBU 0

OUCH!!!! What the over/under on wins this season? 5??? I'm sure college coaches will be impressed. Must be hard to deal with the fact that you aren't even the best team in your age group at your own club!
                    At least there were college coaches at our games this weekend. There won't be a college coach within 50-miles of your games.

Comment

At least there were college coaches at our games this weekend. There won't be a college coach within 50-miles of your games.
                      Only because one of your coaches is a college coach!

Comment

FC Prime 5 TBU 1
                        Atlanta Fire 2 TBU 1
                        GSA 3 TBU 0
                        NTH Tophat 6 TBU 2
                        Alabama FC 2 TBU 1
                        GSA 3 TBU 0
                        Atlanta Fire 2 TBU 0

It wasn't that long of a drive to Atlanta. We flew.

Comment

Yeah. Ok Sparky. I am sure there were tons of coaches watching.......the other teams. lol

If, by chance, they were there to see your team they were probably pissed off tha two of your best players left your team. By the way… what club did they go to?

Comment

Yeah. Ok Sparky. I am sure there were tons of coaches watching.......the other teams. lol

If, by chance, they were there to see your team they were probably pissed off tha two of your best players left your team. By the way… what club did they go to?
                            I can understand why you would want to keep it vague and not name the club the kids went to.

Comment

I can understand why you would want to keep it vague and not name the club the kids went to.
                              Celtic. What else you need?

Comment

Celtic. What else you need?
                                Sparky, I'd go easy with bragging about ripping kids out of TBU for Celtic. That's like bragging that you ripped your kid out of University of Florida for St. Pete College.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X