X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

2003 not 2004.. Genius detective.
    It was an 03-04 team in the U-19 division pal. OPFC 05's won U17 as well....and would have repeated at U18 if given the chance.

Comment

2022 03b state cup has nothing to do with 04b cup won by pcu

You are babbling again, repeat babbling. Relax you can beat em all opfc Rocky.

Comment

I am confused why you think anybody cares what you have to say? Dang bro, we get it...you hate that club. But at some point you just need to stfu and accept that they are doing well. The other dude is not wrong. In your first post, you listed 04's, not U18. The U19 team last year was 04's and 03's. And their 05's won U17 last year. The U18 bracket was weak sauce last year, just as it is this year. (Good news is Westside 05's have their best chance to ever win a State Championship at this age group).

Comment

I am confused why you think anybody cares what you have to say? Dang bro, we get it...you hate that club. But at some point you just need to stfu and accept that they are doing well. The other dude is not wrong. In your first post, you listed 04's, not U18. The U19 team last year was 04's and 03's. And their 05's won U17 last year. The U18 bracket was weak sauce last year, just as it is this year. (Good news is Westside 05's have their best chance to ever win a State Championship at this age group).
          More babbling....lol

Comment

I keep reading this in good old Marc’s voice .

I know he’s on here

Comment

I keep reading this in good old Marc’s voice .

I know he’s on here
              100% good Ole Marc is on here. Legend has it he has started 25 of the topics alone.

Comment

More babbling....lol
                This makes me happy. Like a toddler covering their ears when they do not want to hear the truth. Stay petulant little one.

Comment

This makes me happy. Like a toddler covering their ears when they do not want to hear the truth. Stay petulant little one.
                  It is indeed a blessing to know that you take pleasure in the sound of your idiosyncratic expressions. It is through this love for your unique style that you have established yourself on this forum and have achieved the position you currently hold in life.

An unemployed TalkingSoccer Oregon forum troll.

Comment

Hi Marc

Comment

It is indeed a blessing to know that you take pleasure in the sound of your idiosyncratic expressions. It is through this love for your unique style that you have established yourself on this forum and have achieved the position you currently hold in life.

An unemployed TalkingSoccer Oregon forum troll.
                      Says the dude who lives under a bridge and literally responds to every post. Damn you irony...

Comment

Says the dude who lives under a bridge and literally responds to every post. Damn you irony...
                        You two should make your own podcast together, since you love listening to each other and the rest of us would prefer you found a new home. All the best.

Comment

Marc who?

Comment

Marc who?
                            Your obsession, Marc.

Comment

Marc who?
                              Marco.....

Comment

Marco.....
                                Polo...?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X