Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay attention. The OP said "supporters" So, let's say Bernie doesn't win and he gives us support to someone else, that would count as one vote.

His supporters will burn down the DNC first, and the country next.
    No, that’s what you are hoping for because it’s the only scenario where pigman gets re-elected .

But Bernie’s supporters will do what Bernie tells them.

Look you never thought Jeb Bush’s supporters would get behind Trump. But they did because in the end they wanted to win the WH.

Gonna go down the same. I’ll hold my nose and vote Bloomberg . Or Pete.

Whoever can beat Trump has my vote. That’s how we ALL feel. That’s what you face. So naturally you try to divide .

Good luck !

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2652631]

Aaah, so I see Jussie McVictimHood is at it again.

Attacks people, someone chuckles at it and agrees with him, so he attacks someone else....the plays the victim card.

And, then will wonder later why it's always about "li'l ole' me" and the ad hominem attacks again.

You must be a joy at dinner:

"How were your hot dogs and french fries dear. Did I cut them correctly this time?"

"I said YES! Why do you always have to make it about me? I told you it was fine, sshheeeeesh ma'. I'm going back to the basement now."
      ^^^^ everything bore-is focuses on is “Moi”

Just start a “Talking TeeHee” thread. Even other posters have complimented me for impacting so deeply in his head

Con - sticks and stones may break my bones but the names you call will NEVER hurt me.

Remeber that from grade school?

Bwa hah ha

Comment

You made it about you. Again, I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU. You played the victim card. Again. You live off strife, confusion, disconnect. Very Trump-like

Victim of love, I see a broken heart.
        You got your stories to tell.
        Victim of love, it's such an easy part
        And you know how to play it so well.

Comment

You made it about you. Again, I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU. You played the victim card. Again. You live off strife, confusion, disconnect. Very Trump-like

Victim of love, I see a broken heart.
          You got your stories to tell.
          Victim of love, it's such an easy part
          And you know how to play it so well.
          I’m sorry you are so upset that as a policy I DO NOT follow blind links to youtube , townhall , or other places where clicking the link leads to a “grab bag” of
          Content determined by the person who posted the link.

That’s just sensible .

Further, given that YOU post about me incessantly , including the one I’m responding to , it rings hypocritical for you yo claim I’m self-obsessed

Shouldn’t I be at least as obsessed with myself as YOU are with me ?

Tee hee
          Bwa ha ha
          😂😂😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿

I’m making something🍔 ‘s latet. Delicious . Want one ?

Comb out your albatross first with deodorizer

Comment

Everybody's a victim
            Seems we're going that way
            Everybody's a victim
            We're becoming like the U-S-A
            Everybody's a victim
            Seems we're going that

Comment

I’m starting to think Title Con is about 5’3” and 135lbs. Lol
              He definitely has a Napoleon complex. Little men are often angry and bitter

Comment

Everybody's a victim
                Seems we're going that way
                Everybody's a victim
                We're becoming like the U-S-A
                Everybody's a victim
                Seems we're going that
                I think we can now pronounce you officially “triggered” for the day. Takes less time each day to get YOU to reveal the angry hateful POS under your hood by seeing you put your potty mouth on display while thrilling to the notion of violence happening to your political opponents.

Comment

He definitely has a Napoleon complex. Little men are often angry and bitter
                  Look at Gym Jordan. Case in point.

I think you are probably correct. Why didn’t I pick up on his “small man” complex before ?

Comment

I think we can now pronounce you officially “triggered” for the day. Takes less time each day to get YOU to reveal the angry hateful POS under your hood by seeing you put your potty mouth on display while thrilling to the notion of violence happening to your political opponents.
                    Ha, too funny. I make a comment that agrees with Jussie and still his hatred knows no bounds. So, somehow, I'm the one with hatred.

If spitting up coffee and laughing over the pearl-clutching and playing the victim makes me angry, then guilty as charged...

If you are a victim of the system, now
                    Something just ain't right
                    If you are a victim of your system, now
                    Said, if you are a victim of your system, now
                    Said, if you victimize you system, now....

Comment

I’m sorry you are so upset that as a policy I DO NOT follow blind links to youtube , townhall , or other places where clicking the link leads to a “grab bag” of
                      Content determined by the person who posted the link.

That’s just sensible .

Further, given that YOU post about me incessantly , including the one I’m responding to , it rings hypocritical for you yo claim I’m self-obsessed

Shouldn’t I be at least as obsessed with myself as YOU are with me ?

Tee hee
                      Bwa ha ha
                      😂😂😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿

I’m making something🍔 ‘s latet. Delicious . Want one ?

Comb out your albatross first with deodorizer
                      Why is everbody always pickin' on me?
                      The morn' that I was born my old man beat up the doctor
                      He clocked the doctor cause the doctor said I looked like Chewbacca
                      The doctor said sir you're misled sir which infers you mistook me

Comment

Ha, too funny. I make a comment that agrees with Jussie and still his hatred knows no bounds. So, somehow, I'm the one with hatred.

If spitting up coffee and laughing over the pearl-clutching and playing the victim makes me angry, then guilty as charged...

If you are a victim of the system, now
                        Something just ain't right
                        If you are a victim of your system, now
                        Said, if you are a victim of your system, now
                        Said, if you victimize you system, now....
                        The guy who started professing his hate six years ago and then ideated just this morning about a bantamweight wrestler “killing “ me if he wanted to, you are going up have a very hard time convincing anyone that you “agree “ with me

Too funny .....

😂😂😂😂😂😂

But since you are here , I think it’s interesting to note Bloomie is with me on one thing.

Trump lost all the money daddy gave him!

we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.

I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.

Comment

Trump is insulting 4 star general and former chief of staff kelly

Comment

The guy who started professing his hate six years ago and then ideated just this morning about a bantamweight wrestler “killing “ me if he wanted to, you are going up have a very hard time convincing anyone that you “agree “ with me

Too funny .....

😂😂😂😂😂😂

But since you are here , I think it’s interesting to note Bloomie is with me on one thing.

Trump lost all the money daddy gave him!
                            Nope, you made those posts yourself 6 years ago. You then revert back to them to back up some point, but you fail since you made them yourself. You are playing the victim, Jussie.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

I did not mean your lovely wife was shackin' up with a wookie
                              What I mean is Wolverine is less hairy than your son
                              He's looks like Chewie Baba Booey Baba Booey and a Hong Kong Phooey all in one
                              To put it mild your new-born child's completely nutty fu-fu lookin'
                              I'd shove him back into the oven until he is done cookin'
                              But why's everbody always pickin' on me?
                              'Cause my fifteen-year-old cousin has less acne

Comment

I did not mean your lovely wife was shackin' up with a wookie
                                What I mean is Wolverine is less hairy than your son
                                He's looks like Chewie Baba Booey Baba Booey and a Hong Kong Phooey all in one
                                To put it mild your new-born child's completely nutty fu-fu lookin'
                                I'd shove him back into the oven until he is done cookin'
                                'Cause my fifteen-year-old cousin has less acne
                                ^^^^^

We are clearly #winning

The depraved cons who couldn’t stop flacking their boy now can only put their fingers in their ears and act silly.

So for the libs on the board who need more substantial intellectual sustenance ....

I’ve been thinking about the Bloomberg candidacy. Unlike Trump, he has shown the appetite to apologize for past deficiencies. Apologizing for stop and frisk. Apologizing for chauvinistic remarks.

I’m starting to get over my concerns that we don’t want to resort to billionaires, but Mike does seem perfectly tailored to throw off the Trump boogeyman.

Cons opposed Trump at first and got over it. If mikey is the nominee I feel the Senate comes too.

Mikey is also supporting candidates of color out in the sticks. Maybe we need our own Koch brother . Maybe Mike brings the big blue wave as a reflex response to the big trump wave

Hmnnn I’m warming to the idea.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X