Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the middle of Dan Coates being interviewed, Trump and WH decide to crow and steal the show. That’s how Coates learned of Trump’s Inviting Putin to the WH. Because Coates interview was interrupted by breaking news he laughs. The rooster can’t take being mocked and might fire Coates.
    The press corps area already saying he's on his goodbye tour.

Just to add a little levity for Friday
    https://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-s...tive-junction/

Comment

Breaking news- Recording from Cohen’s office of Trump telling him to pay Stormey. Guilty as charged!

Comment

Breaking news- Recording from Cohen’s office of Trump telling him to pay Stormey. Guilty as charged!
        Not sure what he's guilty of other than being a sleaze and a liar, which we already knew. Seriously I'm no Trump fan but legally I'm not sure what crime could be charged with an actual crime. Maybe campaign fraud violations if those funds were used to pay her. But with a GOP congress that kisses his flabby azz on a daily basis nothing will happen with just that

What's more important is what other conversations Cohen recorded, because supposedly he recorded all of them with Trump.

Comment

Payment wasn't for Stormy. The woman who alleged the affair in 2006 sold her rights to the National Enquirer for money. Again things that happened a decade before he became President. Why is this such a surprise to you? Your hero Billy Boy was getting hummers and exploring new ways to use cigars while in the WH with his wife next door. Oh, I get it. He's not Trump! That makes it all better.

Comment

Payment was to playmate Karen McDougal. This is just the first finding from the Cohen raid. They are just teasing us. MUCH more to come . . .

Comment

Payment was to playmate Karen McDougal. This is just the first finding from the Cohen raid. They are just teasing us. MUCH more to come . . .
              Just like his tax return?

Comment

Just like his tax return?
                Yes, Mueller has that.

Comment

Yes, Mueller has that.
                  So does Racheal Maddow. Tune into MSNBC for her breaking news! LOL!

Comment

So does Racheal Maddow. Tune into MSNBC for her breaking news! LOL!
                    You should be more concerned about Mueller having them

Comment

You should be more concerned about Mueller having them
                      Nope, not really. It’s just another triggered libtard thing snowflakes are trying to dig up on Trump. The whole world is watching and taking note. we know you’ll never stop. Just par for the course.

Russia
                      Tax returns
                      Stormy
                      Playmate
                      Audio

After 2 years please find something or just STFU. It’s becoming comical to watch you get excited then deflate. Reminds me of 2016

Comment

Nope, not really. It’s just another triggered libtard thing snowflakes are trying to dig up on Trump. The whole world is watching and taking note. we know you’ll never stop. Just par for the course.

Russia
                        Tax returns
                        Stormy
                        Playmate
                        Audio

After 2 years please find something or just STFU. It’s becoming comical to watch you get excited then deflate. Reminds me of 2016
                        Her emails
                        Servers
                        Uranium
                        Benghazi
                        Clinton foundation

You're obsessed with someone who isn't even in office

Comment

Her emails
                          Servers
                          Uranium
                          Benghazi
                          Clinton foundation

You're obsessed with someone who isn't even in office
                          Oh I see, so all the criminal shït The Big Hill has done doesn’t matter cause she’s not in office. Got it. So I can only assume that had she won, you’d be the first one to post 40 ant-Hillary threads on TS crying that she isn’t fit to be in the WH. You’re obsessed with things the guy may have done before he was in office. What the **** is the difference? All the women scandals, audio tapes of grabbing vag were over a decade ago. He wasn’t in office then. Produce some evidence or STFU. 2 years, multiple conspiracies, and nothing. I know I know just wait and see. Here’s some advice for you. Instead of sitting on your sorry ass waiting for an investigation that will never end, how bout you libtards grow a sack and try to come up with some real ****ing solutions. If that bullshït publicity stunt house bill the dems proposed to abolish ICE was any indication of where you leadership is, then you’re in a world of hurt in 2020. The right called u out and said go ahead and you **** because they and everyone knows you’re just the party of STOP TRUMP. Sad that the Democratic Party has become nothing more than a t-shirt and bumper sticker. Seriously, if impeachment is all you got, I truly feel sorry for America.

Comment

Russian writers are working on TS.

Comment

Oh I see, so all the criminal shït The Big Hill has done doesn’t matter cause she’s not in office. Got it. So I can only assume that had she won, you’d be the first one to post 40 ant-Hillary threads on TS crying that she isn’t fit to be in the WH. You’re obsessed with things the guy may have done before he was in office. What the **** is the difference? All the women scandals, audio tapes of grabbing vag were over a decade ago. He wasn’t in office then. Produce some evidence or STFU. 2 years, multiple conspiracies, and nothing. I know I know just wait and see. Here’s some advice for you. Instead of sitting on your sorry ass waiting for an investigation that will never end, how bout you libtards grow a sack and try to come up with some real ****ing solutions. If that bullshït publicity stunt house bill the dems proposed to abolish ICE was any indication of where you leadership is, then you’re in a world of hurt in 2020. The right called u out and said go ahead and you **** because they and everyone knows you’re just the party of STOP TRUMP. Sad that the Democratic Party has become nothing more than a t-shirt and bumper sticker. Seriously, if impeachment is all you got, I truly feel sorry for America.
                              NPA here. This argument is what is wrong with the right today. Tribalism and high school caliber thinking. Both parties have turned this into a sh1t show. The right has really taken dive getting behind this clown though. I just think about those decades of family values and integrity and now you guys have turned into this. Your goal should be the truth. All you want to do is be right. There are good ideas and good people on both sides. My goal is to vote for people that don’t think , talk or support people that think like this.

Comment

Russian writers are working on TS.
                                Gotta bank those ruples.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X