X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, she is a good keeper.

Comment

If there is a merge with Auburndale, the girls will be much better!!

Comment

this club will be better when the big 4 people lose power and humble themselves. How does a club with 3000 rec players go from 30 plus teams in a competitive club to 18? also with NO U-17 or 18 girls or boys teams! Also they have run off 9 of the best coaches in the county and they have manufactured terrible soccer teams, with no curriculum nor academy for the younger age groups. The only good team that is left is the 15 girls who only have 4 lakeland girls left on it. The rest all came from the entire state to play with superwoman and when she leaves that team will leave as well. The 14 girls cant figure out what uniform to wear whether its LFC or PFC or MFA or whatever hurricane you want to call them, they still BLOW and have scored only 1 goal this year!

Comment

If she's that good and the club that bad, why is she still there? Why hasn't another club enticed her to switch? Also, if what you say is true, why are other girls from all over Florida coming to be her teammate at a bad club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            If she's that good and the club that bad, why is she still there? Why hasn't another club enticed her to switch? Also, if what you say is true, why are other girls from all over Florida coming to be her teammate at a bad club?
            Why should she leave? 4 or 5 National team camp invites, Region 3 team, etc etc. She's got all the exposure she needs right at LFC. Maybe she uses those 2-3hrs a day saved by not commuting to some far away club to have a life, study, or train.

Comment

it has nothing to do with the exposure that LFC doesnt provide. SHE attained that on her own accord. When a National Coach asks you to play against the highest competition, then you need to push yourself for harder games. Try disobeying the coaches at that level and see how many invites you get back! Playing in 2nd tear segments of bigger tournaments will not make her better. Playing against the ECNL in her age or a year or older will. There are 83 ECNL clubs across the nation that do not participate in the weaker tournaments and they play against the strongest competition within their own tournaments and leagues.

Even if you won the national championship, you would still not be even close to the best team in the country. Maybe 50th!

Comment

If she leaves, see if they stay! just my opinion, but i doubt if they stay with the exception of the kids from Central Pasco.

Those kids are there because they want to play with her not for that club or that coach!

Comment

Regarding the U12 girl, I agree! Seen her play against our club and other clubs at tournaments and she's exciting to watch. Don't know her name but I know she's #99.

Regarding the U15 girl, never seen her play. I'm assuming she's a local Lakeland kid and it's good that she's making a name for herself and putting her club on the map.

Comment

Regarding the U12 girl, I agree! Seen her play against our club and other clubs at tournaments and she's exciting to watch. Don't know her name but I know she's #99.

Regarding the U15 girl, never seen her play. I'm assuming she's a local Lakeland kid and it's good that she's making a name for herself and putting her club on the map.
                    If there is a merger, the U12 girl will benefit from it. If she takes advantage of it. Her team is not at the level she is at. The Auburndale U12 team is just a striker like her away from playing against and beating the best teams in the state. Merger or not she should look in to playing with them.

Comment

I would agree that the times I've seen #99 play, she is playing at a higher level beyond her teammates. I'm actually surprised she is not playing up with U13 or even U14.

Have not seen Auburndale's U12 girls play but have noticed that they are dominant in USA league. Not sure if this Lakeland girl, #99 could help Auburndale more since they play USA, not CDL. Maybe the Auburndale DOC may need to start initiating recruiting attempts with her family.

Comment

If there is a merger, the U12 girl will benefit from it. If she takes advantage of it. Her team is not at the level she is at. The Auburndale U12 team is just a striker like her away from playing against and beating the best teams in the state. Merger or not she should look in to playing with them.
                        Agreed. With teams like OCYS , Brandon, Auburndale around her, it will be silly for her to stay if no merger.

Auburndale is in below average USA division, but have proven themselves to be a top team in the region. TBU and Cape Coral are their hurdles at region c with Brandon playing up.

Comment

Yeah that team sucks they are #10 in region 3, should be 2nd or 3rd.
                          lol, the new players the U15G got were from CPUSA who were ok playing at CPUSA but wanted to challenge themselves by moving to a stronger team to play in higher level tournament. I believe the reason they made the team is because Serge recruited them for his daughter as travel buddies to carpool. These girls got better with quality training at CPUSA and getting playing time but now struggling at LFC with all the travels and getting next ti nothing playing time.

I am sure that their game has developed with better players but there is always a price to pay playing on a good team but not getting adequate playing time and travel distance is something to think about.

Comment

There definitely needs to be a balance between development and playing time. The only true measure of developmental gain is demonstrated during a competitive match, not at practice.

Comment

Agreed. With teams like OCYS , Brandon, Auburndale around her, it will be silly for her to stay if no merger.

Auburndale is in below average USA division, but have proven themselves to be a top team in the region. TBU and Cape Coral are their hurdles at region c with Brandon playing up.

Sounds like you are familiar with the Auburndale squad and Lakeland's #99. Maybe you can set up a meeting and broker a deal.

Comment

Before brokering any deal (that's was funny though), maybe Auburndale could request her to play as a guest at a tournament to see how she fits with the coaching style.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X