TBU WEST staying or leaving poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The being lied to at TBU WEST is bad enough, but next year when my fees go up I am out of here for sure. We are the ugly step child at TBU. They treat us and consider us Largo, that stigma hasn't gone away.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The being lied to at TBU WEST is bad enough, but next year when my fees go up I am out of here for sure. We are the ugly step child at TBU. They treat us and consider us Largo, that stigma hasn't gone away.
      There is no way you are one of "US" you troll. Can you direct your immature, pointless posting somewhere else beside Strictly, Celtic and TBU West?

Comment

I couldn't agree more

Comment

it could be worse, your kid could be stuck at Celtic playing kick and chase soccer being trained by a parent coach

Comment

Actually your wrong, I see Celtic playing in CDL, whether they are a member or not doesn't matter they are playing in it. I also see their teams playing in D1 and doing well, our teams (TBU WEST) are in D2 and not doing well. All the promises and the knowledge of increased fees for next year make this club (TBU WEST) a much worse club

Comment

Lots of lies and false promises, our U15 daughter won't be there Largo/TBU West next year.

Comment

Lots of lies and false promises, our U15 daughter won't be there Largo/TBU West next year.
                You are such a derelict for posting this non-stop nonsense! Can you just get out of your pajamas and go do something constructive with your life?

Comment

Actually your wrong, I see Celtic playing in CDL, whether they are a member or not doesn't matter they are playing in it. I also see their teams playing in D1 and doing well, our teams (TBU WEST) are in D2 and not doing well. All the promises and the knowledge of increased fees for next year make this club (TBU WEST) a much worse club
                  Your right... As much as the bashed doesnt want to admit it those are the facts

Comment

I really see no change from Largo... Oh yeah except we get to play some games at Westchase now

Comment

I really see no change from Largo... Oh yeah except we get to play some games at Westchase now
                      You forgot the rising fees for next year

Comment

TBU WEST??? The laughing stock of CDL, all their teams are either in 2nd divsion or getting hammered in the 1st division. Look at Celtic is CDL, all top half of their leagues. Be serious for one second, TBU WEST (Largo) is the ugly step child in TBU

Comment

LARGO and TBU is a one year deal. AS is not happy, TBU is also. But the biggest issue is that the club overall is not doing well in CDL. I've said it before that AS trains to a lower level league. USA 2nd or 3rd Division. That's it. Never did he even try to compete his team into a premier/1st division league or tournament. And parents that ignorantly just realized how weak their teams really is compared to other CDL clubs. The players who will be leaving again plus the fact that nobody wants to transfer to Largo after this season will bring everything back to the LARGO UNITED numbers and quality.

Comment

We are leaving, the fact that nothing has changed. Oh wait, we play in CDL, but then they make us go play at ED Radice. How does that make us feel like we are truly a part of TBU? We haven't seen a change in training. The family still runs the show. It's the same

Comment

We are leaving, the fact that nothing has changed. Oh wait, we play in CDL, but then they make us go play at ED Radice. How does that make us feel like we are truly a part of TBU? We haven't seen a change in training. The family still runs the show. It's the same
                              You forgot the fact that fees will go up next year and we got nothing in return

Comment

I challenge any TBU WEST coach in the age groups 10-12 to get his or her team to put on 3 passes in a row! Really bad soccer, they manage to win smaller teams sometimes, but eventually by 14 you got the worst soccer teams in the south east.
                                We are leaving because of that..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X