X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only you

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When all the dust settles and the changes are finalized are we leaving or staying.

I for one am staying.
    I guess you will be the only one

Comment

Only if they get ECNL

Comment

My bags are packed, we are out of there.

Comment

My daughter is going wherever her coach goes.

Comment

LEAVE EVERYONE, LEAVE! You owe it to your kids and their development to pack your bags before this all finally crumbles. When it does crumble and it will, your kid will have no choice but to sit at home, cry about not having a club or team to play on. It's a shame, but not too late yet. Get off your cushy chair, plan to take your kid to another club for try outs soon and get the heck away from this club now, before it's really too late.

Comment

Stayin

My son is on a younger team. Coach is great. Team practices close to home. So we are stayin. Just sayin.

Comment

My son is on a younger team. Coach is great. Team practices close to home. So we are stayin. Just sayin.
                Practice close to home, you are kidding me. That is the stupidest answer because you are so happy you child is practicing at Flagler Grove practicing on a 30x30 field. Practice facilities suck at Pinecrest. I guess you can always go to holy grounds at Real Madrid.

Comment

Only if they get ECNL
                  I guess it is goodbye for you. Not even Sarah Dacey can help you with all her pull and experience in women's soccer. See you in Orlando if you want ECNL

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    leave everyone, leave! You owe it to your kids and their development to pack your bags before this all finally crumbles. When it does crumble and it will, your kid will have no choice but to sit at home, cry about not having a club or team to play on. It's a shame, but not too late yet. Get off your cushy chair, plan to take your kid to another club for try outs soon and get the heck away from this club now, before it's really too late.
                    amen!!!!!

Comment

I am taking my talents to Strike Force

Comment

I am taking my talents to Strike Force
                        Good place, at least Mr. Prenat is an honest person with a great history in the community for many years. Actually way more than the three musketeers at Pinecrest put together.

Comment

Good place, at least Mr. Prenat is an honest person with a great history in the community for many years. Actually way more than the three musketeers at Pinecrest put together.
                          Daniel is the most wonderful person that has helped my son to play the game that he loves. I would say welcome to all those who are coming to us next season. I am sorry it does not work out at Pinecrest but you will find that it will all be for the better. We are a family here at Strikeforce.

Comment

I am leaving but I am note going to strikeforce. I am looking for a club that makes their girl squads a priority.

Comment

Daniel is the most wonderful person that has helped my son to play the game that he loves. I would say welcome to all those who are coming to us next season. I am sorry it does not work out at Pinecrest but you will find that it will all be for the better. We are a family here at Strikeforce.

Danny P will take anything he can get. The club is a ghost town with absolutely no talent. Keep putting the leagues on, that all you are good for. You are not sorry about Pinecrest. You are hoping it will breathe some life into your non-existent talent pool.

Comment

I am leaving but I am note going to strikeforce. I am looking for a club that makes their girl squads a priority.
                                Broward County for you. I can't name a team in Miami-Dade that does andis competitive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X