Fishhawk & Tampa Dynamo Merger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I addressed it with my coach and didn't get an answer so that tells me its correct. the boys team has many PC players on it so why would their parents fib about it? to make themselves feel better or boast that they can't afford soccer?

YEAH RIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I addressed it with my coach and didn't get an answer so that tells me its correct. the boys team has many PC players on it so why would their parents fib about it? to make themselves feel better or boast that they can't afford soccer?

YEAH RIGHT!
      Well bub, sounds like the soccer world has really treated you rough and you should move on then. But why wait? Send your release request now... I dare ya!

Comment

YEAH RIGHT!
        The Coach would only be aware of what was paid/owed if the pass was being pulled. They wouldnt know the answer to your idiotic questions. So your response from him does not apply.

Comment

Great for all, thankfully the FH members will do most of the voting for the BOD because the BOD at Dynamo can only run their mouths and not a club. They cause major issues all the time. I believe the post regarding scholarships, Dynamo uses this to lure kids to play for their club. The BOD uses club money to pay themselves to do things like, mow the grass and line the fields which shows poor business practices. Looking forward to a new BOD :)...

Comment

Great for all, thankfully the FH members will do most of the voting for the BOD because the BOD at Dynamo can only run their mouths and not a club. They cause major issues all the time. I believe the post regarding scholarships, Dynamo uses this to lure kids to play for their club. The BOD uses club money to pay themselves to do things like, mow the grass and line the fields which shows poor business practices. Looking forward to a new BOD :)...
            Don't forget to sign next time Melissa.

Comment

Don't forget to sign next time Melissa.
              Signed
              AN & SJ

Comment

The Coach would only be aware of what was paid/owed if the pass was being pulled. They wouldnt know the answer to your idiotic questions. So your response from him does not apply.
                Glad as a member of a club you consider my inquiries idiotic. another great example of why you guys don't know how to run a club. either shut up or get out is your philosophy.

Comment

OMG your such an idiot. What is it? Are they broke or paying themselves? You claims are unsubstantiated and border lines slanderous.

Comment

Those are GREAT news for both clubs!!!
                    "New Entity".... That sounds like new uniforms again...

Comment

OMG your such an idiot. What is it? Are they broke or paying themselves? You claims are unsubstantiated and border lines slanderous.
                      They are broke because they pay themselves and dish out the scholarships as a lure. Concerned? Is your hand in the cookie jar?

Comment

"New Entity".... That sounds like new uniforms again...
                        You better not mean FishHawk... We just got new uniforms and it was a disaster!

Comment

sounds like these 2 lower-level clubs deserve each other!

Comment

You better not mean FishHawk... We just got new uniforms and it was a disaster!
                            Relax, only dynamo will need new uniforms. FH is taking over.

Comment

Relax, only dynamo will need new uniforms. FH is taking over.
                              Joint venture, uniform issue was addressed. No one is taking over, merge....

Comment

What about the Clearwater 'alliance' / 'affiliation'?

What will FH do about the few players that participate on the CLW NPL teams? I'd imagine nothing this year and create their own NPL squads next year....??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X