Where in the world is Ian Bishop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working in California, arrested in Florida and his family deported, what the heck is he doing in Florida or whom is he living with sweetheart!

Comment

He is coaching in Pittsburgh not California. Get the the facts right!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I believe KB is at 1, 13 and 2 FAU. Thats wins losses ties.
        People believe all those years that he could training them better than anybody else and take them to play in England. We believed the guy was honest, but throught the years issues with alcohol and affairs discredit him. We wasted 300 dollars a month, although he wasn't worth it more than 100 dollars, Boca United had a better program and structure, for a reasonable price. It was time he paid for the disappointment he caused to 17 families.

Comment

People believe all those years that he could training them better than anybody else and take them to play in England. We believed the guy was honest, but throught the years issues with alcohol and affairs discredit him. We wasted 300 dollars a month, although he wasn't worth it more than 100 dollars, Boca United had a better program and structure, for a reasonable price. It was time he paid for the disappointment he caused to 17 families.
          All players had a choice to play for Ian or going somewhere else. Isn't to late to complained about what you paid for training? Little Johnny didn't get a soccer scholarship?

Comment

All players had a choice to play for Ian or going somewhere else. Isn't to late to complained about what you paid for training? Little Johnny didn't get a soccer scholarship?
            His team believed in this man and he was their "role model"

Comment

Follow Ian at @bishbluehammer

Comment

What a bunch of whiney losers. You really need to get on with life and accept that your kids are just average. The man has a reputation to consider. Only the elite players go to England. I know this to be fact because my son made it to England. Now stop whining and get a grip. There are plenty of scholarships for college in the US.

Comment

What a bunch of whiney losers. You really need to get on with life and accept that your kids are just average. The man has a reputation to consider. Only the elite players go to England. I know this to be fact because my son made it to England. Now stop whining and get a grip. There are plenty of scholarships for college in the US.
                  your son is not elite:) your pocketbook is!

Comment

Congratulations to Timo and Brendan

Comment

your son is not elite:) your pocketbook is!
                      Thats funny, so why was it an all expenses paid trial. Only money out of my pocket was for the beer tab at the pub.

Comment

Thats funny, so why was it an all expenses paid trial. Only money out of my pocket was for the beer tab at the pub.
                        Brendan you are a fireman and an alcoholic it doesn't sit well for me

Comment

you guys are all full of cr__p, Ian knows how to train players in a beautiful sport, leave out the personal stuff, plenty of sports role models are not really what we see, ....Mark Maquire..Pete Rose, Sammy Sosa, any football player that has taken steroids...John Terry>>>...come on,,,your kids are what you make them, not what there role models of a specific sport or profession make them, my son is doing great and it is because of Ian, people post stuff on this site because they , as individuals have short cumming's in their life and need to hide behind a keyboard to express them self's/ if you are one of those people who think he is the only person to do what you accuse him of doing you are not even worth my time to explain to you the truths of life. before you start to pick someones life apart you should look into your own life and list the evils and untruths that you have done and re evaluate yourself...love soccer and love life....hate less..and yes its late so my grammer is not 100%

Comment

you guys are all full of cr__p, Ian knows how to train players in a beautiful sport, leave out the personal stuff, plenty of sports role models are not really what we see, ....Mark Maquire..Pete Rose, Sammy Sosa, any football player that has taken steroids...John Terry>>>...come on,,,your kids are what you make them, not what there role models of a specific sport or profession make them, my son is doing great and it is because of Ian, people post stuff on this site because they , as individuals have short cumming's in their life and need to hide behind a keyboard to express them self's/ if you are one of those people who think he is the only person to do what you accuse him of doing you are not even worth my time to explain to you the truths of life. before you start to pick someones life apart you should look into your own life and list the evils and untruths that you have done and re evaluate yourself...love soccer and love life....hate less..and yes its late so my grammer is not 100%
                            Grammer- No Bueno! lol

Comment

Grammer- No Bueno! lol
                              You were drunk, don't find an excuse to cover up that you approve Bishop behavior because you are an alcoholic just like your favorite coach/friend.

Comment

His Bishbosh Academy was a fraud, charged thousands of dollars to play against recreational teams in England. Bishop made a fortune ripping off parents and clubs in the area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X