Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    not happening, if anything they just play with AB, HG's team is solid to the point that all the players are at about the same level. So if they don't play they won't really be missed.

Sounds like AB needs them more than HG needs them.
    Trust me it's happening. Not a rumor anymore. It was confirmed by one of the moms.

Comment

It really bothers us that our kids were picked for the team train with AB but he always wants to bring the two U11s from HG team to come guest play. Last weekend they played all three league games with us.

That is not fair to our kids. They need the playtime to learn and develop. If they always want to be here they should have just tried out for this team.

If that meant that my kid or another kid wouldn't have been picked up, then they would have just been on a gold team but getting more playtime.

Not working hard in practice to have guest players always come and take their spots and play time.

One of the mom's is HG team manager who happens to schedule most of HGs games and tournaments in away they call still play on AB's team. That team went to plantation tournament but the two guest players didn't play with their team they had to go with us to Disney. Which made their team have to play down from the U13 11v11 two U12 8v8 cause they didn't have enough players.

Now they are doing the same thing for region cup we will have the guest players.
      That really sucks. You should consider taking your kid off the team. AB will not change even if he tells you he will. Your kid will suffer the consequences.

Good luck to you and your son.

Comment

not happening, if anything they just play with AB, HG's team is solid to the point that all the players are at about the same level. So if they don't play they won't really be missed.

Sounds like AB needs them more than HG needs them.

These kids are both starters on HG's team. He needs them too.

AB plays at 1 tomorrow and HG plays at 2. Both kids will be at both games.

Comment

So report it to SFUYSA! The club will be fined for not playing by the rules.

Comment

So, what happened?

Comment

It really bothers us that our kids were picked for the team train with AB but he always wants to bring the two U11s from HG team to come guest play. Last weekend they played all three league games with us.

That is not fair to our kids. They need the playtime to learn and develop. If they always want to be here they should have just tried out for this team.

If that meant that my kid or another kid wouldn't have been picked up, then they would have just been on a gold team but getting more playtime.

Not working hard in practice to have guest players always come and take their spots and play time.

One of the mom's is HG team manager who happens to schedule most of HGs games and tournaments in away they call still play on AB's team. That team went to plantation tournament but the two guest players didn't play with their team they had to go with us to Disney. Which made their team have to play down from the U13 11v11 two U12 8v8 cause they didn't have enough players.

Now they are doing the same thing for region cup we will have the guest players.

I understand what you are going through. The best thing to do which worked for me at another club is to be straight forward with the coach and tell him you want your kid to be on the gold team and you don't want him in your team anymore. Don't let him try to persuade you to keep him on your team. It is only going to add more frustration to you if you keep him there. Trust me you will be happy in the end.

Comment

So, what happened?
                They only played with AB =(

Comment

I understand what you are going through. The best thing to do which worked for me at another club is to be straight forward with the coach and tell him you want your kid to be on the gold team and you don't want him in your team anymore. Don't let him try to persuade you to keep him on your team. It is only going to add more frustration to you if you keep him there. Trust me you will be happy in the end.
                  AB is the boys program director he will get upset and who knows what he can do, I heard he kick out a family that had 3 kids in the club cause he didn't like the parents.

Comment

AB is the boys program director he will get upset and who knows what he can do, I heard he kick out a family that had 3 kids in the club cause he didn't like the parents.
                    Ya, I heard the same ting. I don't wan to rock the boat and he get rid of my kid.

Comment

Finally AB is doing the correct thing not allow parents to run the show kick themout AB this is not pay to play or parent run travel soccer good for AB he rocks !

Comment

Finally AB is doing the correct thing not allow parents to run the show kick themout AB this is not pay to play or parent run travel soccer good for AB he rocks !
                        Signed,

AB

Comment

AB is doing whatever benefits his team not the club. Everyone sees it. Don't toot your own horn buddy. You have a great group of U11's yet they can't win anything. You think you're Mourinho but you're more like Steve Sampson. That team would be kicking butt with a real coach not a wanna be.

Comment

AB is doing whatever benefits his team not the club. Everyone sees it. Don't toot your own horn buddy. You have a great group of U11's yet they can't win anything. You think you're Mourinho but you're more like Steve Sampson. That team would be kicking butt with a real coach not a wanna be.
                            AB is great coach he give players playing time if they are worth it and he kick the parents in the mouth to be well behaved what more do you want they are great AB you rock keep up the fight !

Comment

AB is great coach he give players playing time if they are worth it and he kick the parents in the mouth to be well behaved what more do you want they are great AB you rock keep up the fight !
                              tell me, just curious. What kid on his "stud" team has he developed personally?
                              Are you talking the AB that private trains kids? Are you talking AB that gives "private training to kids that he does not give in practice?

Is this the same AB that did nothing in Disney?

AB is gone once the DOC leaves, he has NO respect from most of the boys coaches at WPU.

Comment

Lol. You don't kick anyone in the mouth fake tough guy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X