Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLU sucks

The problem is Miami Lakes are money hoggers. All the new coaches are all AM friend or am employees. The treasurer is a fake and so are the rest. still no sign of the books I here. sounds like treasurer GD is also in the money hunt. am needs to go. br will run? we need a new prez for sure and alm is out of Miami lakes along with all his little friends too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lmao Sunrise only has two top teams the Girls U13 that went there from pines and the boys u16 team that is on a downward trend. The only other team to look out for is there U10 girls team.
      Stupid all of our teams are in the top 3 in state and four of the 5 teams play region not in this sucky state .

WP sucks !!

Comment

I'm so glad you aren't at ML we really aren't a premier club. However , we are more decent the you would ever be . The parent don't want trash here . We are very happy with AM

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I'm so glad you aren't at ML we really aren't a premier club. However , we are more decent the you would ever be . The parent don't want trash here . We are very happy with AM
          Keep drinking that Kool Aid! We need a new President!! We gave this clueless mutt AM 2 years and they have been wasted. Rec mentality on the young age groups. I know people will flock out of here once the season ends and there is no one to blame but the current regime.

Comment

Please Please start finding a replacement for AM for President. It will be 2 years since he took over by the time elections come around. And lets be honest, the coaching and the talent has gone down. Who do I blame? The coaching. Who hires the coaches? The President. Something has to be done. And while we are at it, he can take that little ass-kissing secretary with him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X