Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Hillsborough County do something to Impove Ed Radice (TBU) Soccer fields?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently you don't know much about the park license agreements.... County has primary responsibility for field conditions. Perhaps TBU could do more also but it is the county's responsibility
    If I'm not mistakened, TBU could not maintain these fields, and a few years ago handed them over to the County to maintain. I also was there yesterday, and it was not a pretty site. 2-3 fields looked to be in good playing condition; the others? Not exactly

Comment

they are robbing the community and destroyed a public facility...county needs to be told.

Comment

The county maintains the fields NOT TBU! If you go across the street to the baseball fields you would probably say those are the worse baseball fields in hills co as well. The fields at Monroe, which TBU does maintain are in very good shape. Please let me know of a location in hills co that they maintain that are done properly. They cannot even maintain the medians!

Comment

The county maintains the fields NOT TBU! If you go across the street to the baseball fields you would probably say those are the worse baseball fields in hills co as well. The fields at Monroe, which TBU does maintain are in very good shape. Please let me know of a location in hills co that they maintain that are done properly. They cannot even maintain the medians!
          Go take a look at Oscar Cooler Park. Fields are immaculate. Maintained by the county.

Comment

Go take a look at Oscar Cooler Park. Fields are immaculate. Maintained by the county.
            You have to slip those county workers a few extra bucks to do a better job on any county property. That is just how it works. TBU could do that but they spend those "few extra bucks" on paying off coach's bar tabs down a Louie's Bar and Grill. JC's weekend bar tab alone could green up one of the fields! Throw in the rest of his cronies bar tabs and you could have one nice soccer park! I guess you just have to set your priorities. Cheers from TBU!

Comment

You have to slip those county workers a few extra bucks to do a better job on any county property. That is just how it works. TBU could do that but they spend those "few extra bucks" on paying off coach's bar tabs down a Louie's Bar and Grill. JC's weekend bar tab alone could green up one of the fields! Throw in the rest of his cronies bar tabs and you could have one nice soccer park! I guess you just have to set your priorities. Cheers from TBU!
              Sadly you are probably correct....

Comment

I am guessing JC cut your kid somewhere down the line. The number of state championships he has won and players hes placed in college, hes entitled to a pint here and there.

Comment

Easy to do when no one is there and don't have to deal with all the public play and football. Not a good comparison

Comment

only 2 radice fields used for football
                    no excuse for the other 7

Comment

only 2 radice fields used for football
                      no excuse for the other 7
                      Have you personally been out there to see all the public play? People moving goals wherever they want and setting up mini-tournaments with up to 6 teams playing? TBU NOT ALLOWED to stop public play per the county park agreement and people know that and don't care about tearing up the fields. Clubs can control their teams when there has been bad weather and a lot of rain to stay off the fields until they dry up but others don't care and go out and tear up wet fields. It's not as easy as you think and if you think its that easy, i dare you to show up at the next board meeting and volunteer to help.

Comment

No, he hit on my wife last week!

Great coach, terrible person.

Comment

Have you personally been out there to see all the public play? People moving goals wherever they want and setting up mini-tournaments with up to 6 teams playing? TBU NOT ALLOWED to stop public play per the county park agreement and people know that and don't care about tearing up the fields. Clubs can control their teams when there has been bad weather and a lot of rain to stay off the fields until they dry up but others don't care and go out and tear up wet fields. It's not as easy as you think and if you think its that easy, i dare you to show up at the next board meeting and volunteer to help.
                          The board at TBU is a closed shop. Put in place to protect the UT Mafia. There has been a steady decline in this club and nothing done to fix it.

Comment

http://tbo.com/news/politics/county-...%20News%20Mail

Comment

Did I read that right? Considering building a complex in Brandon? Good golly, I heard TBU mommy/daddy heads exploding.

Comment

Looks like Sims landscaping is out. That is great news.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X