Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They didn't go to another club because they have the best coach you find. Plus there is no value in playing in the R3PL as a U18 team. No college coaches attend those games anyway. You can get top competition at high level tournaments that college coaches will actually attend.
    Best coach you can find what a joke? Go look under another rock you can find one. What college coaches is he attracting? FIT? LMFAO
    Might want to be able to compete when you go.

Comment

Heard the Space Coast coaches couldn't attend the games scheduled for R3PL. That sucks you win everything and your club can't support you. Bet the parents must be pissed. Why didn't the team go to another club?
      True.
      And yes, most parents were pissed.
      However, they did not leave because majority of the boys have already been scouted and contacted by multiple schools.
      And like it or not the coach does have college connections in and out of Florida.

Comment

True.
        And yes, most parents were pissed.
        However, they did not leave because majority of the boys have already been scouted and contacted by multiple schools.
        And like it or not the coach does have college connections in and out of Florida.
        Can't Believe any D1 school has ever contacted any boys from SCU unless its because of academics, not this coach. Of course he has got international connections he from the UK.

Comment

Can't Believe any D1 school has ever contacted any boys from SCU unless its because of academics, not this coach. Of course he has got international connections he from the UK.
          Soccer, Community Service, Academics, Leadership. Coaching connections help with putting it all together.
          Instead of being happy for some florida boys, Talking Soccer comes out with their usual claws out, any green skin tone.

Comment

Soccer, Community Service, Academics, Leadership. Coaching connections help with putting it all together.
            Instead of being happy for some florida boys, Talking Soccer comes out with their usual claws out, any green skin tone.
            Still doesn't answer the question, How many are going to play D1? Not green from envy. Helping put "nothing" together is easy for any coach.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1341309]Still doesn't answer the question, How many are going to play D1? Not green from envy. Helping put "nothing" together

Glowing green........

Comment

My son has been contacted by at least 4 D1 coaches and numerous D2 schools. So start believing buddy!!

Comment

My son has been contacted by at least 4 D1 coaches and numerous D2 schools. So start believing buddy!!
                  I hope for the best for your son, but reality is from contact to offer is a long way. At u18 colleges are almost done with their recruiting for the class of 2015. They will be filling gaps from now till Dec. If a school hasn't talked offer with you yet you are more than likely not getting athletic $$$$.

Comment

I hope for the best for your son, but reality is from contact to offer is a long way. At u18 colleges are almost done with their recruiting for the class of 2015. They will be filling gaps from now till Dec. If a school hasn't talked offer with you yet you are more than likely not getting athletic $$$$.
                    Ignorant....these boys have OFFERS not just contacts.
                    How many from your team do? Oh right....NONE

Comment

Sorry but that is total bs... My older son plays college soccer on scholarship and he didn't sign until April the year he graduated. Yes some of the top DA players have signed or have verbal commits but most of the none DA players sign in December or January. The girls side is totally different. Most of the girls have already signed a year in advance.

Comment

Ignorant....these boys have OFFERS not just contacts.
                        How many from your team do? Oh right....NONE
                        My son just graduated and his entire team went to play in college. 14 D1 and 4 D2. Now who's ignorant? You didn't say offers you said contacts - big difference. Again, now who's ignorant? And now you've gone from my boy to these boys, which is it one kid with contact or multiple. Again, oh you get the picture now.

Comment

Sorry but that is total bs... My older son plays college soccer on scholarship and he didn't sign until April the year he graduated. Yes some of the top DA players have signed or have verbal commits but most of the none DA players sign in December or January. The girls side is totally different. Most of the girls have already signed a year in advance.
                          My son graduated last year and signed in March. he is heading of to college tomorrow. And do not get hung up on DII vs DI. His DII school is ranked in the top 10 which is better than low ranked D1 programs.

Comment

My son graduated last year and signed in March. he is heading of to college tomorrow. And do not get hung up on DII vs DI. His DII school is ranked in the top 10 which is better than low ranked D1 programs.
                            Now this I agree with 100%. To the poster who says BS, its not. My point is not that kids don't sign later, but that those are the ones just filling out the roster (practice players) and there will not be athletic money left for them. This is not BS but truth.

Comment

Now this I agree with 100%. To the poster who says BS, its not. My point is not that kids don't sign later, but that those are the ones just filling out the roster (practice players) and there will not be athletic money left for them. This is not BS but truth.
                              That's not true either. My son signed late and received soccer money and is starting! So no they are not just filling out the roster. There are no full rides in men's soccer except for maybe the top 1% of players.

Comment

That's not true either. My son signed late and received soccer money and is starting! So no they are not just filling out the roster. There are no full rides in men's soccer except for maybe the top 1% of players.
                                If it was a D1 school that would be extremely rare. But congrats to you both.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X