• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can TBU, FKK, or Pinecrest beat JFC?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Can TBU, FKK, or Pinecrest beat JFC?
      soccer is a strange game with favored. Jfc is prohibitively favored. I can't imagine them losing, but I'd give tbu best shot

Comment

besides losing in overtime. What happened to Chargers?
        Chargers beat us to almost every ball in the first half. They had one sub and played well. In the end, we had stronger legs and they couldn't keep up.

Comment

Chargers

Lost the game in second period of overtime. Congrats to Pinecrest!

Maybe next year we will have more than one sub.

Comment

TBU game

How did this game end?

Comment

sorry it did not work it with more subs. OT without them is a tough proposition. Sound like game was exciting though.

Congrats for both teams display sportsmanship describing the game. Nice to see.

Comment

We are very fortunate to have a deep team. We lost 3 very good players to injury/sickness and were able to overcome it this weekend because our bench stepped up. It's tough when you have no bench - we've been there, so I feel your pain Chargers! Great game and good luck to your team!

Comment

Clw girls teams will now have an opportunity to play ECNL at TBU next season.

Comment

I really expected FL Rush to advance. They have the passion and a top tier coach.

Comment

Clw girls teams will now have an opportunity to play ECNL at TBU next season.
                      It would not surprise me to see the top "B" players from TBU and WFF tryout for CLW.

Comment

I really expected FL Rush to advance. They have the passion and a top tier coach.
                        and Monica.

Comment

It would not surprise me to see the top "B" players from TBU and WFF tryout for CLW.
                          I'm sure there will be a good turn out. The questions is why is their roster down to 13 players, when they started with 18? At this age you can always count on at least 1 injury and 1 player to drop, but 5 players? That is concerning.

Comment

We are very fortunate to have a deep team. We lost 3 very good players to injury/sickness and were able to overcome it this weekend because our bench stepped up. It's tough when you have no bench - we've been there, so I feel your pain Chargers! Great game and good luck to your team!
                            Yeah, that Tropical/Pinecrest merger this year definitely worked out for the girls. Bet you are wishing you did that a few years back, but better late than never!

Comment

Concerning?

I'm sure there will be a good turn out. The questions is why is their roster down to 13 players, when they started with 18? At this age you can always count on at least 1 injury and 1 player to drop, but 5 players? That is concerning.
                              Took 17

2 moved away early in season

1 got hurt

1 quit right before SC.

Had 1 sub and 1 keeper backup

17-2-1-1 = 13

EM will not be the coach next year. We will miss her. She did a great job this year coaching.

Already have two strong additions committed for next year.

Comment

who is the new coach? tryouts this week

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X