• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U16 Girls - 2014/2015 Top Teams,and New Contenders Thread

Let the games begin

Good luck girls!!!!
    Jacksonville and Sunrise still way ahead of everyone else. Boca United showed the most improvement in my opinion last season but I must admit I only saw them a couple of times.

Comment

Jacksonville and Sunrise still way ahead of everyone else. Boca United showed the most improvement in my opinion last season but I must admit I only saw them a couple of times.
      Jaxs and Sunrise are quality. I have to include TBU in that group.

Comment

Different Group

Originally posted by TartanArmy View Post
        Jaxs and Sunrise are quality. I have to include TBU in that group.
        I watched TBU play this weekend vs. '99 ODP Girls. They couldn't string together 3 or more passes. Their offense did not exist. TBU's best player was playing for the '99 Girls and their second best wasn't there, but take them of of the lineup and you have nothing near Sunrise/JFC. There is still a gap between JFC/Sunrise and TBU and there is also a gap between them and everybody else. You have to admit, they did not play anybody until SCU.

Comment

I watched TBU play this weekend vs. '99 ODP Girls. They couldn't string together 3 or more passes. Their offense did not exist. TBU's best player was playing for the '99 Girls and their second best wasn't there, but take them of of the lineup and you have nothing near Sunrise/JFC. There is still a gap between JFC/Sunrise and TBU and there is also a gap between them and everybody else. You have to admit, they did not play anybody until SCU.
          What was the final score?

Comment

I watched them play TBU in the SC. They played them tough but will need to add a few players to go to the next level. Had quite a few weak players.

Comment

4-0

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              what was the final score?
              4-0 '99 odp

Comment

That was their "New Team"

4-0 '99 odp
                That was their "New Team" Minus three

Comment

4-0 '99 odp
                  1st half 1-0, ODP A team
                  2nd half 3-0, ODP B team.

Comment

BU are you fried?!!

If they improved so much, why in the world would they need to have additional tryouts after everyone else has filled their rosters?
                    Word is, they lost players from last year's team and are still needing to fill in gaps.
                    Good luck with that.......

Comment

Keystone Cops

1st half 1-0, ODP A team
                      2nd half 3-0, ODP B team.
                      The ODP looked good, while TBU looked like the Keystone Cops. Good Luck in R3PL next year.

Comment

BU are you fried?!!

If they improved so much, why in the world would they need to have additional tryouts after everyone else has filled their rosters?
                        Word is, they lost players from last year's team and are still needing to fill in gaps.
                        Good luck with that.......
                        Second tryout is for a B team. Bunch of girls cut from other clubs looking for a place to play. First Team roster already filled. Several nice additions to a team that improved tremendously from the beginning of the year.
                        No gaps...just a bunch of BS gas from someone who doesn't know the facts.

Comment

Celtic should play JFC for the Championship at State Cup this year, will be a great game.

Comment

Second tryout is for a B team. Bunch of girls cut from other clubs looking for a place to play. First Team roster already filled. Several nice additions to a team that improved tremendously from the beginning of the year.
                            No gaps...just a bunch of BS gas from someone who doesn't know the facts.
                            There is no B team at Boca United. There is a big group of "pool players" that means, only the minimum required are rostered to any one team and everybody else finds out Friday night where and when they play.

Comment

There is no B team at Boca United. There is a big group of "pool players" that means, only the minimum required are rostered to any one team and everybody else finds out Friday night where and when they play.
                              Where did they pick up players from? Did they improve the team? Did they lose anyone? I really did think this was a team with potential last year.

Comment

so do they have enough for a team or are they trying to have enough in the pool for 2 teams?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X