X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Palm beach isn't that bad.
    Palm Beach did great in FSPL. Doral is not a contender they play kick ball.

Comment

Palm Beach did great in FSPL. Doral is not a contender they play kick ball.
      Doral was first place in the south Florida league regular season, so they are doing something good.

Comment

Doral was first place in the south Florida league regular season, so they are doing something good.
        Coral Gables 1st. Weston 2nd. Pinecrest Real Madrid 3rd.

Comment

South Florida Regular season
          1 Pinecrest
          2 Doral
          3 Sunrise
          Doral is a kick ball team, 0 zero soccer, 0 pass or possession
          The coach tells the players, kick the ball

Comment

Oooh oc must be quivering in their boots....

Comment

TBU 0 LVSC 2
              TBU 0-Win-- 2 lost-- 3 tie
              What happened?

Comment

TBU 0 LVSC 2
                What happened?
                Obsesse much? National league does not concern you, so why comment?

Comment

Obsesse much? National league does not concern you, so why comment?
                  Loser!!!!

Comment

TBU 0 LVSC 2
                    What happened?
                    What do you mean? TBU is overrated....why so confused.

Comment

What do you mean? TBU is overrated....why so confused.
                      TBU is playing against the top team in the nation while other Florida teams are playing county ball and talking big.

Comment

TBU is playing against the top team in the nation while other Florida teams are playing county ball and talking big.
                        Sure
                        Lost 3 games
                        0 wins
                        Congratulations !!

Comment

Sure
                          Lost 3 games
                          0 wins
                          Congratulations !!
                          I for one would love to see my son's team be able to play some of the best teams in the country rather than play the same teams over and over. TBU overrated? I guess that depends on what rating you are giving them. They are far lower ranked than the teams they are playing in the national league. They earned the right to play at this level over every other Florida so what is there to be upset about. I do look forward to seeing if they can perform at state cup this year so that we can measure ourselves, at least indirectly, against the teams they are playing this week.

I suspect that most of the posters who are ranting about TBU are at Round 1 of State Cup this weekend because they were not even good enough to be seeded.

Comment

I for one would love to see my son's team be able to play some of the best teams in the country rather than play the same teams over and over. TBU overrated? I guess that depends on what rating you are giving them. They are far lower ranked than the teams they are playing in the national league. They earned the right to play at this level over every other Florida so what is there to be upset about. I do look forward to seeing if they can perform at state cup this year so that we can measure ourselves, at least indirectly, against the teams they are playing this week.

I suspect that most of the posters who are ranting about TBU are at Round 1 of State Cup this weekend because they were not even good enough to be seeded.
                            Tbu patent, team overrated. You will soon realize

Comment

Today lost again!!!!!
                              4 lost 0 win

Comment

TBU u14
                                0 games win
                                4 games tie
                                4 games lost
                                4 points
                                TBU #16/ 16 teams
                                Terrible performance

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X