X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    where do they post results for IMG?
    go to Got Soccer and click on a particular u18 team (sc, plantation, houston dynamo) then click on IMG Cup 2014

Comment

What what??

Where?

Comment

Where?
        http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/e...?EventID=39534

Comment

Cool looks like Space Coast and Plantation Final.
          Will be good warm up for Disney for both teams.
          Plantation only had one goal against and SCU shutout everyone.

Comment

Cool looks like Space Coast and Plantation Final.
            Will be good warm up for Disney for both teams.
            Plantation only had one goal against and SCU shutout everyone.
            Looks like Dynamo also won their bracket so FL is doing well.

Comment

Looks like Dynamo also won their bracket so FL is doing well.
              Yeah they play Plant City FC
              At an "international tourney"

Comment

Deny that some palms that weren't greased for some of these teams to be invited?

After that........all bets are off, and nothing stands to be credible for IMG, except the billing to the parents on a monthly basis!

Comment

Yeah they play Plant City FC
                  At an "international tourney"
                  One result that stands out to me is Plant City beating IMG u18 boys 3-1. I wonder what happened there. I heard the coach is now coaching Academy and that team isn't the same from last year.

Comment

One result that stands out to me is Plant City beating IMG u18 boys 3-1. I wonder what happened there. I heard the coach is now coaching Academy and that team isn't the same from last year.
                    Knowing how plant city teams operate, there is probably a couple 20 year olds playing as 18 yr olds

Comment

They're not bad. The rumor is that they are playing u19 state cup because they replaced players that were lost with older players.
                      The plan for this team was to always play U19 state cup - like the U18 team did last year. Too many conflicts senior year - U19 works much better. If conflicts are still encountered, players from last year's team can play if they let club know in time. Wish our club would have done this. My son's prom conflicts with one weekend (and his girlfriend is insisting on going this year) and graduation another....

Comment

Dynamos keeper is back leading team to championship winning all 4 games and not letting in a single goal all tournament.

Comment

Come on dad. They used 2 goalies this tournament. Give the other goalie also some credit. They both did very well, not only your son.

Comment

FL Sweeps

IMG, Plantation, and Dynamo all win championships today so Florida sweeps. Congrats to all three.

Comment

IMG, Plantation, and Dynamo all win championships today so Florida sweeps. Congrats to all three.
                              Plantation Beat Space Ghost so now they should be #1 right? How many points for the IMG Cup win ?

Comment

How is everyone doing at Disney

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X