Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Davie not a Top 10 team and Celtic not even a Top 25 team.
    Top 4
    Pinecrest RM
    OC
    ESA Elite
    TBU

Comment

Does anyone have insight on seeding for state cup for this age group?

Comment

Davie not a Top 10 team and Celtic not even a Top 25 team.
        I guess we will have to wait and see

Comment

Does anyone have insight on seeding for state cup for this age group?
          Go to FYSA website, and click on programs, then State cup and scroll down to "seeding"

Here is a link to the document

http://www.fysa.com/assets/942/15/20...%20Seeding.pdf

Comment

still unclear

Go to FYSA website, and click on programs, then State cup and scroll down to "seeding"

Here is a link to the document

http://www.fysa.com/assets/942/15/20...%20Seeding.pdf
            can someone with better intelect than i, predict how the seeding teamwise will play out?

Comment

can someone with better intelect than i, predict how the seeding teamwise will play out?
              If you did not play NPL, FSPL, RPL, National League, and did not make it to the rd of 8 in state cup you will be playing in round 1. Thats what I gather anyway.

Comment

If you did not play NPL, FSPL, RPL, National League, and did not make it to the rd of 8 in state cup you will be playing in round 1. Thats what I gather anyway.
                NPL has nothing to do with the state cup seeding.

Comment

NPL has nothing to do with the state cup seeding.
                  Yep, you are correct. Thx for correcting me.

Comment

so got soccer points dont matter either?

Comment

so got soccer points dont matter either?
                      Thats a good one...lol. No gotsoccer points are not a factor.

Comment

US Training Center, January 5th @ JC Handly Park

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and ask if anyone knows anything about this event? I've heard rumor throughout our club that 1 kid from the whole club got an invite. Any information?

Comment

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and ask if anyone knows anything about this event? I've heard rumor throughout our club that 1 kid from the whole club got an invite. Any information?
                          What club is that ? Thats the national training camp for 01's.

Comment

I heard it is for only the most elite and talented 2001s in the entire U.S.A. Professional scouts will be signing players on the spot. There will be a small donation required. don't get your hopes up buddy...if only one player is going, it is likely not worth much.

Comment

I heard it is for only the most elite and talented 2001s in the entire U.S.A. Professional scouts will be signing players on the spot. There will be a small donation required. don't get your hopes up buddy...if only one player is going, it is likely not worth much.
                              Scouts signing kids, you are funny. They are making the selection for the 01 national team.

Comment

My club told me that due to lots of parents requesting coaches/DOCs to have their kids invited to NTCs that they are holding these sessions to appease clubs and parents. This session is for kids that haven't been to NTCs or been previously evaluated and not asked back. So don't worry if your little Pele didn't get an invite, you wouldn't be missing much as these will be second tier players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X