Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney showcase

Seems to be a lot of u17, who has the best shot at coming out on top of their bracket all while showcasing players?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Seems to be a lot of u17, who has the best shot at coming out on top of their bracket all while showcasing players?
      That's easy....
      All the ECNL teams

Comment

Who's playing in Jefferson Cup?

Comment

The only team in any of the top 6 brackets that has a chance to win I feel is TBU, The brackets from there down are much more unpredictable.

Comment

Of the teams that I have watched this year, Celtic U17 girls look to be the best team in the state.

Comment

The only team in any of the top 6 brackets that has a chance to win I feel is TBU, The brackets from there down are much more unpredictable.
              I think there may be a surprise team as well in one of the top 4 brackets from Fl.

Comment

I think there may be a surprise team as well in one of the top 4 brackets from Fl.
                you must mean space coast? please enlighten us all.

Comment

why stop at 6? you don't know any "lessor" teams? guessing that's what you mean. good for TBU. we'll all be watching with bated breath.

Comment

The top 6? So you are including 3 premier brackets as well? The only 4 FL teams are TBU, SCU, BR, and FFJ.

I understand TBU, and I don't think SCU have a shot but it is a great opportunity for them. BR and FFJ definitely have a chance to win their group. BR's group is not very highly ranked and it looks likes Fire have 1 game that will give them trouble.

I want to see the Team Boca and BU rematch down at the bottom bracket.

Comment

The top 6? So you are including 3 premier brackets as well? The only 4 FL teams are TBU, SCU, BR, and FFJ.

I understand TBU, and I don't think SCU have a shot but it is a great opportunity for them. BR and FFJ definitely have a chance to win their group. BR's group is not very highly ranked and it looks likes Fire have 1 game that will give them trouble.

"The Battle of Boca"

Comment

The other qualifier champ is there too. Guessing they are flying under the radar at this point

Comment

The other qualifier champ is there too. Guessing they are flying under the radar at this point
                          They opted out of playing in the top bracket as a qualifier winner.

Comment

They opted out of playing in the top bracket as a qualifier winner.
                            meaning what? neither BR nor FFJ are in top bracket either.

Comment

meaning what? neither BR nor FFJ are in top bracket either.
                              Meaning if you win the qualifier you get an automatic berth in the top bracket unless you opt out. Which really seems like such a waste because that opportunity is coveted since you play in front of the most coaches.

Comment

Meaning if you win the qualifier you get an automatic berth in the top bracket unless you opt out. Which really seems like such a waste because that opportunity is coveted since you play in front of the most coaches.
                                why don't you say what you really want to say? so sort of like the coin toss: the team that wins the toss gets their say on what they do. What am I missing here?

also an explanation may be needed for you here: most coaches already know what teams/players they are targeting. They target those teams and players that have reached out to them. will they just stop in to say Hi to those teams that have not requested they stop by, NO. if all kids in top bracket are already committed, why would coaches go watch? because they have the time? hardly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X