This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Either you have taken the bait hook, line, and sinker, or you are just trying to stir the pot yourself. Unfortunately their are so many uneducated parents with talented young players that will not take the time to do their own research and truly find the best opportunity and fit for their kid and family. They will buy into all of the used car salesman pitching that is being thrown at them. You can slap a new coat of paint on an old barn and polish up its appearance all you want to, but at the end of the day you still have an old barn. You will still have the exact same pool of players that are there now. None, and I do mean none of the top talent at JFC will be making a move to FESA, and neither will the top coaches.

Why would you leave a club that has already established itself as one of the top clubs in the state for both genders, to go to a club that's not proven anything yet other than the fact that they can talk a big game?
    Sure are a lot of JFCers on here trying to prove how wonderful itself is. Players and parents go where there is a good coach and a team that is the right level. SB will continue to hire and train the best coaches to develop players and teams. Coaching is usually a part time job for the love rather than money. But, there are the career coaches with the licenses, multiple competitive teams, and leadership responsibilities who do depend on more money.

Comment

Does anyone know a good hairstyles in Julington Creek?

Comment

Theres only one "youth director" at JFC. Given her opinion of Creeks in the past, I highly doubt shell leave her zone to coach a team for FESA. That and when Creeks tried to run the youngins academy how JFC does, Creeks parents threw tantrums.

I'd bet the house that DW goes to FESA and that just proves the coaching melee.
        DW is a cry baby and anyone that has him as coach. In feel sorry for that team. One of the worst coaches in North Florida. Over rated!!!

Comment

Ok so I went through the US Youth Soccer Rankings for Florida and gathered information for the best boys team in each club at each age group. Here is what I compiled. I did this quickly so there may be an error or two. However, it is relatively accurate.

JFC Creeks JYS Clay
          U13B 9 63 57 45
          U14B 45 38 49 108
          U15B 45 35 82 12
          U16B 37 64 56 32
          U17B 3 84 81 12

I understand that JFC has 2 top ten teams, but how can you claim that JFC defintely should have DA. You already have a self professed pre DA or DA or something of the sort. Yet that has not allowed you to assemble a top of the line boys program. If I am missing something, please let me know what.

And how is it a "self-professed" DA? It is a DA team in the USSDA East Division:

http://academy.demosphere.com/teams/...7604/TEAM.html

Comment

And how is it a "self-professed" DA? It is a DA team in the USSDA East Division:

http://academy.demosphere.com/teams/...7604/TEAM.html
            Mostly coached and trained by TK and not signed by the Armada.

Comment

Remember the mods:

Barca= JYSC Staff
              Florida = JYSC/FESA Staff ....

I can post the initials if needed.

Comment

Jacksonville Armada takeover of JFC

MF, the owner of Armada, has promised JFC a fully funded DA. The deal will consists of higher fees next year that will include an Armada ticket per player in the JFC program, rec-advance.

JFC parents get ready to open the check book next year.

Comment

IF.....I REPEAT..... If true, this approach is no different than what Orlando City did a few years ago.

Comment

IF.....I REPEAT..... If true, this approach is no different than what Orlando City did a few years ago.
                    If this is true, it's fantastic! It elevates the level of soccer and opportunities for players across North Florida. What an exciting time!

Comment

If this is true, it's fantastic! It elevates the level of soccer and opportunities for players across North Florida. What an exciting time!
                      Hahaha

Comment

Garage owner with garage players.

Comment

This would be fantastic. Orlando City is the best club top to bottom boys and girls in Florida and this model would be great for JFC

Comment

Remember the mods:

Barca= JYSC Staff
                            Florida = JYSC/FESA Staff ....

I can post the initials if needed.
                            Oooooo.... scared!

Comment

I guess Ragazzo, Florida Mod, give up the password.

Comment

Sure are a lot of JFCers on here trying to prove how wonderful itself is. Players and parents go where there is a good coach and a team that is the right level. SB will continue to hire and train the best coaches to develop players and teams. Coaching is usually a part time job for the love rather than money. But, there are the career coaches with the licenses, multiple competitive teams, and leadership responsibilities who do depend on more money.
                                SB and HM get paid and then you have to kiss arse. It is about the money for them, not the kids. They get paid a lot!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X