Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Rising U11 Boys

I have a kid that will be trying out and saw on another thread that the fees are going up to $1,600 because they are bringing in a paid coach. Can someone confirm if this is true, and if true, who will the coach be. $1,600 is probably a little more than I can stomach for my 10 year old kid, but if the coach is phenomenal then might give it some consideration. I would also like to consider Fish Hawk, but am skeptical with this being their first year with competitive, but have heard good things about the trainer there.

I heard that BM might be looking to play his kid up and coach at this age again. My guess is that he would be at Fish Hawk or Player's Club.

Comment

The other thread pointed out a lot of problems with the assitant coach on the Brandon team. Will he still be involved next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The other thread pointed out a lot of problems with the assitant coach on the Brandon team. Will he still be involved next year?
        Brandon Sucks!!!!!!

Comment

I heard that BM might be looking to play his kid up and coach at this age again. My guess is that he would be at Fish Hawk or Player's Club.

My understanding is that BM is going to have his oldest son, U11 rising U12 play 11v11 CDL for Steve Peet at Brandon. He is going to coach his youger son, U9 rising U10, at Brandon in the U10 age group which will be his son's appropriate age group.

Comment

My understanding is that BM is going to have his oldest son, U11 rising U12 play 11v11 CDL for Steve Peet at Brandon. He is going to coach his youger son, U9 rising U10, at Brandon in the U10 age group which will be his son's appropriate age group.

BM is a very good coach and if they are losing him at Players Club that is a big loss. He has had the current U11 team since U8 and they developed into a very good team. I believe he also coached the age group below for a couple of years but I think he had his youngest son play up on that team. He had that group playing very attractive soccer for such young kids. I saw them play a couple of times last year and I was very impressed with the poise that these young players had. I don't think he coached U10 this year and that team just was not the same at all when I saw them play this year. Not sure if his younger kid played on the U10 team last year or the U9 team, but I did not see BM on the sidelines with the U10 team at all this year. I don't know anything about the rising Brandon U10 team, but if BM is coaching them, they will probably learn a lot.

Comment

I have a kid that will be trying out and saw on another thread that the fees are going up to $1,600 because they are bringing in a paid coach. Can someone confirm if this is true, and if true, who will the coach be. $1,600 is probably a little more than I can stomach for my 10 year old kid, but if the coach is phenomenal then might give it some consideration. I would also like to consider Fish Hawk, but am skeptical with this being their first year with competitive, but have heard good things about the trainer there.
              I hear they are putting a paid trainer in as the coach as the coaching last year was very political and suspect. Usually a paid coach will be no nonense and will not play political games with the parents who I understand are quite the bunch always politicing for playing time for their kids. The worst offender being the assistant coach/board member. I also heard the assistant coach and current coach are trying to recruit their players to play up in U12 D3 instead so they can continue to coach and not let someone other than themselves dictact where and how much their kid plays. Some serious issues with the parents and coaches there, but a pretty strong group of players on that team. If it was me, I would pay the extra bucks for a paid coach. Especially in a situation like that. That way, you don't have to worry about your kid losing playing time to the kid of a politicing parent or coach obsessed with their kid. I think the coach is going to be that Juan Debregard guy. He is a very good non nonsense coach.

Comment

When is Brandon going to post their coach's list? It looks like they are one of the few clubs that hasn't posted yet.

Comment

check again... it is already up

Comment

I see that they did bring in a paid coach for the rising U11 team. What will the fees be for the team? Will the two coaches from last year still be involved? Is there much turnover expected , either with the current kids leaving or new coming over from PC and VSC?

Comment

BM is listed on the Brandon Website as the U10 academy coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X