Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US WOMENS SOCCER

Us womens team is horable! The smaller Brazilians are so much more creative!
    Brazil is missing 3 super stars. The US needs to start over on players and style. The World has caught up! Keep going odp and get your tall unskilled players.The way the US is playing Korea with a full team would be winning 2 nil!

Re: US WOMENS SOCCER

Please take your little midget kid who can't make the ODP team and go to Brazil and make a team over there.

Comment

Hey sour-grapes-midget-maker...the U.S. and our big players got the result against your super short super fast Brazil team....1-0. I guess we better stick to our big girls at ODP.

Comment

Brazil was missing 6 players and played away, US long ball is very hard to watch! (Bright spot Amy Rodriguez 5' 4" with skills and speed won the game! First poster has a point. Wambat looked like a robot with a club foot.

Comment

I normally do not bash, but our team looked horrible.

1-0 against a severly depleted team.
          1-0 against a team that has only played five games this year. Our girls, after twenty games, should be a fine tuned machine and they looke like anything but.

Our team looked slow and unable to keepe up. Our midfield was horrible. The number of times Brazil ran free in the middle is unexcusable. We did not posess one time in the offensive third. We continue to look for the long ball and Wambach score.......

I certainly hope our team gets better before the olympics.

I am not giving Brazil Kudos, but our team was just BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
            Hey sour-grapes-midget-maker...the U.S. and our big players got the result against your super short super fast Brazil team....1-0. I guess we better stick to our big girls at ODP.
            Getting the result in a friendly against an opponent who is missing their three best attackers is nothing to hang your hat on. We scored from a miscue in the back. We could not score during the run of play. We were shown to be inferior technically and tactically. Do you even understand what real soccer looks like or have you been watching American soccer so long that it has caused your brain not understand the difference between good soccer and the style that we are currently playing? Had Brazil had Marta, Christiane, and Daneilla we would have suffered an embarassing loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ADIROLF
              Brazil is missing 3 super stars. The US needs to start over on players and style. The World has caught up! Keep going odp and get your tall unskilled players.The way the US is playing Korea with a full team would be winning 2 nil!
              Will there be a replay on tv? If so what day, time and channel.

Comment

They played on ESPN so I don't know when or if they will replay it but the two teams play again on the 16th on Fox Soccer Channel at 10:00pm I think. Maybe we will figure out how to beat the Brazil second team by then.

Comment

Originally posted by ADIROLF
                  Be aware of impersonators and haters
                  Brasilans don't say "nil" ???

Comment

The poster never claimed to be from Brazil, they just told the truth. If your kid is playing soccer that looks anything like what our USWNT is playing then change clubs fast. While you may get a result, you will forever be known as a person who played the game of soccer but nobody will call you a soccer player.

Comment

The WNT looked ok. I only saw the second half, though.

Adriana Rodrigues is 5'4", and seemed to be the quickest player on the field. I don't know how much shorter she can get without having to play in the special olympics?

The teams play again this week in San Diego. At least people are watching these games.

Comment

At the highest level the result is what matters. You want to play pretty soccer with Ronaldihno type skills then go ahead. The bottom line USA 1 Brazil 0. My 5'10" 15 year old daughter has no skill whatsoever but she's an ODP hold over and will make the Regional Team for the second year in a row. That will look great on her resume for college. All the short speedy skiiled girls are going home....thanks for coming. Take a flight to South America or Mexico and go make an ODP team there. USA will be gold medal winners in Bejing with our big over grown no skill forward. By the way 99 goals in 126 international appearances....I'll take Wambach over your half-pint daughter any day....and so will the experienced ODP coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by guest from Wales
                          Brazil was missing 6 players and played away, US long ball is very hard to watch! (Bright spot Amy Rodriguez 5' 4" with skills and speed won the game! First poster has a point. Wambat looked like a robot with a club foot.
                          5' 4" is actually not small for a female soccer player. That she has skills and speed contradicts your original posts. You people are bitter and just love to bash because your kid, not matter what size she is, will never make a select team. The US Women's National team is still the best in the world. That the rest of the world is catching up is a good thing and good for women's soccer.

Comment

At the highest level the result is what matters. You want to play pretty soccer with Ronaldihno type skills then go ahead. The bottom line USA 1 Brazil 0. My 5'10" 15 year old daughter has no skill whatsoever but she's an ODP hold over and will make the Regional Team for the second year in a row. That will look great on her resume for college. All the short speedy skiiled girls are going home....thanks for coming. Take a flight to South America or Mexico and go make an ODP team there. USA will be gold medal winners in Bejing with our big over grown no skill forward. By the way 99 goals in 126 international appearances....I'll take Wambach over your half-pint daughter any day....and so will the experienced ODP coaches.
                            They will not win at the Olympics. Sorry.

Comment

If they play the way they did yesterday, no gold for them.

They will get through the pool as they have a very easy pool, but they will not get past the better teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X