Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wrote that 21 hours ago, can’t you read??
    You wrote about NYCFC, so I though you were talking about the DA playoffs

Comment

Yes, but the game was today, so not sure how you knew this 21 hours ago.
      Not the OP. They were through after 2nd game. It was mathematically impossible for WC not to make the quarterfinals regardless of the result before the game was played. Hope they rested their core.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregisterued View Post
        You wrote about NYCFC, so I though you were talking about the DA playoffs
        NYCFC/WC is the same club...that’s their official name...

Comment

NYCFC/WC is the same club...that’s their official name...
          That won’t be their official name until next season. This season, WCFC and NYCFC are two different clubs, with WCFC being in ECNL and NYCFC being in GDA.

Comment

Not the OP. They were through after 2nd game. It was mathematically impossible for WC not to make the quarterfinals regardless of the result before the game was played. Hope they rested their core.
            Ah, I see. But still, I wrote they were 3-0.

Comment

That won’t be their official name until next season. This season, WCFC and NYCFC are two different clubs, with WCFC being in ECNL and NYCFC being in GDA.
              Its July 1, numb-nuts, everything resets, and just because it only says WORLD CLASS on their shirts, doesn't mean they aren't part of the new ECNL club. As much as you hate the idea, yes you do, it’s the name of the club.

Comment

Its July 1, numb-nuts, everything resets, and just because it only says WORLD CLASS on their shirts, doesn't mean they aren't part of the new ECNL club. As much as you hate the idea, yes you do, it’s the name of the club.
                Why would that be? On the boys side WCFC and NYCFC are totally different entities. Plus, aren’t they like owned by the petro-dollar group that wouldn’t allow women to drive, let alone spend a penny on women’s team?

Comment

Missing all that branding on their website. Maybe the WCFC owners missed the memo that theyre a new club or something.

It is either that or the NYCFC thing is just a passing phase, with the pro team leveraging providing some new jerseys just to reduce the backlash to them dropping girls soccer like a bad habit after 2 years.

Comment

Doesn't everything reset on August 1? If not, why would GDA, ECNL and NPL have their 2018/2019 national finals in July?

My D plays for WCFC (NPL team). NYCFC has had nothing to do with her club this past season other than practicing on the same fields in Orangeburg. Next season (starting August 1), her uniform will say NYCFC/WCFC on it.

Comment

Missing all that branding on their website. Maybe the WCFC owners missed the memo that theyre a new club or something.

It is either that or the NYCFC thing is just a passing phase, with the pro team leveraging providing some new jerseys just to reduce the backlash to them dropping girls soccer like a bad habit after 2 years.
                      My understanding is that it's because they have a bunch of unused NYCFC uniforms that WCFC wants to sell to its players and not waste all the money they spent in getting those uniforms.

Comment

My understanding is that it's because they have a bunch of unused NYCFC uniforms that WCFC wants to sell to its players and not waste all the money they spent in getting those uniforms.
                        Tax write-off for NYCFC, or some such, the uniforms are made my child slave labor in UAE, but they look pretty rad....

Comment

Doesn't everything reset on August 1? If not, why would GDA, ECNL and NPL have their 2018/2019 national finals in July?

My D plays for WCFC (NPL team). NYCFC has had nothing to do with her club this past season other than practicing on the same fields in Orangeburg. Next season (starting August 1), her uniform will say NYCFC/WCFC on it.
                          Even being on the same field with them, made your D better, accept this...

Comment

Even being on the same field with them, made your D better, accept this...
                            The teams that are out in San Diego will see very little change to their rosters next year, with perhaps a few returning players back from the DA. The big change will be the 03’s and the 04’s. Those will truly be NYCFC/WCFC teams. We are very excited for those teams! My daughter is on the 07 team and the girls are all following their friends as they prove that WC is back in the spotlight!! Win or lose, our girls have proven WC is not to be taken lightly anymore

Comment

Congrats to WCFC 02 ECNL for making the National Final Four in Richmond!!!

Comment

Congrats to WCFC 02 ECNL for making the National Final Four in Richmond!!!
                                Congratulations. Great kids. Nice to see their hard work pay off

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X