Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought he was retired, took his camping gear, and moved to live in the mountains.
    I travel back and forth across the pond several times a year and I am now back on stateside. As a New Yorker I enjoy reading these New York forums. I can say from my experience and from friends and friends of friends, most everything on here about Farmer is pretty accurate. On top of that, back in the day in Region 1 odp, I know that being his roommate was difficult, his body order was incredibly nasty and gross. He was a fraud back then and knowing these last 20 years, he is still a fraud. A wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I travel back and forth across the pond several times a year and I am now back on stateside. As a New Yorker I enjoy reading these New York forums. I can say from my experience and from friends and friends of friends, most everything on here about Farmer is pretty accurate. On top of that, back in the day in Region 1 odp, I know that being his roommate was difficult, his body order was incredibly nasty and gross. He was a fraud back then and knowing these last 20 years, he is still a fraud. A wanker.
      One of our daughter's club teammate went to look at Cornell years ago and spent an overnight with the soccer players.* They told her players on the team had quit and more were quitting. They told her she shouldn't decide on playing soccer there because they hated Farmer.* They told her that he was creepy and degrading to the girls. She went to another Ivy League instead.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X