X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it complicated? You really don’t know anything do you.
    This should be interesting:
    It's more complicated then just blaming Mark Nash for everything you simpleton.

Comment

I don't know about that... when i hire and pay someone as such as they pay him $200k a year... i expect the best... it is all on his shoulders...I don't want excuses... this is his full time job versus the weekend warrior board members....

Comment

I don't know about that... when i hire and pay someone as such as they pay him $200k a year... i expect the best... it is all on his shoulders...I don't want excuses... this is his full time job versus the weekend warrior board members....
        $200k/yr? Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Why do you hate him so much?

Comment

sounds like you've never hired anyone. i bet you get smacked around at work then come home and take it out on strangers while remaining anonymous because you're scared.

Comment

Since you think you know the deal, why don’t you educate the group.

Comment

Mates,!! mark does not make 200k eh?

Comment

$200k/yr? Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  He wishes!!

Comment

He wishes!!

eh, he does.... the best kept secret at SB....

Comment

Mates,!! mark does not make 200k eh?
                      you must be canadian!!!! what are you doing here? :)

Comment

Shouldn't elections be held for new board members this month? Why is information not published on website?

Comment

Same ole same ole

Comment

Shouldn't elections be held for new board members this month? Why is information not published on website?
                            4 year old financial statements on website, not a Facebook post or Tweet about board elections. Hiding much?

Comment

At least they took down the list of coaches and teams that was 2 years old on the website. Progress.

Comment

4 year old financial statements on website, not a Facebook post or Tweet about board elections. Hiding much?
                                Watch, after the sham elections you will see all the defenders of the board come out. Just laying low for a while.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X