Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deflect from the problems and failures at FC Bucks! CRUSA is a huge club with great feeder system and they have worse results than FC Delco which has no feeder system and are ready to be kicked out of the ECNL. Ukies are nice little family club and does well on a local level. You got problems when you come on here picking on a little town club when your FC Bucks is on FIRE. FC Bucks are a mess! FC Bucks are a town club playing in a top national league and getting town results. Sad.
    What will be sad is you next year. We’ll be laughing though!!!!!

Comment

Deflect from the problems and failures at FC Bucks! CRUSA is a huge club with great feeder system and they have worse results than FC Delco which has no feeder system and are ready to be kicked out of the ECNL. Ukies are nice little family club and does well on a local level. You got problems when you come on here picking on a little town club when your FC Bucks is on FIRE. FC Bucks are a mess! FC Bucks are a town club playing in a top national league and getting town results. Sad.
      You 2 write a letter yet to Ukies complaining? The parents on this team are in for a real treat with u 2!!! I know a few know and are not happy about it.

Comment

You 2 write a letter yet to Ukies complaining? The parents on this team are in for a real treat with u 2!!! I know a few know and are not happy about it.
        Buddy my kids are done playing and went to USYS and ECNL playoffs when we were playing. Those days seem done for you guys now. I'm trying to help you see that your kids is on a team in a club that is sinking!

Comment

Buddy my kids are done playing and went to USYS and ECNL playoffs when we were playing. Those days seem done for you guys now. I'm trying to help you see that your kids is on a team in a club that is sinking!
          I’m not worried about it. It’s youth soccer. Cmon now

Comment

I’m not worried about it. It’s youth soccer. Cmon now
            You are worried about it and you should be.

Comment

And yet some how my kid is sitting on three D1 offers despite missing the ECNL playoffs and never playing in USYS Regionals.

Comment

And yet some how my kid is sitting on three D1 offers despite missing the ECNL playoffs and never playing in USYS Regionals.
                I don’t think people like hearing this. It doesn’t fit the narrative they want to push to scare dumb people.

Comment

How is this team? Competitive? Honest question

Comment

How is this team? Competitive? Honest question
                    Per website EDP division 2

Comment

Per website EDP division 2
                      It’s all D1 kids on this team

Comment

It’s all D1 kids on this team
                        Yeah. Little Mia going d1 all the way! You parents are nuts

Comment

Yeah. Little Mia going d1 all the way! You parents are nuts
                          We do think our kids are D1 prospects. So what?? Doesn't concern you either so please keep your opinion to yourself.

Comment

Wow!! If you knew the parents on this team you would know this is all trolls. Look at fcb thread. All copy and paste.

Comment

Wow!! If you knew the parents on this team you would know this is all trolls. Look at fcb thread. All copy and paste.
                              Same thing with the fcb thread. If you knew those parents you would know it’s all trolls on that thread too. They are cool people.

Comment

See similar posts in both. Probably the same person posting in Bucks then ukies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X