Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its sports ..... not first may be ok for one or two years, but in the long run, it should never be good enough.
    Maybe for Westport, but there are plenty of HS coaches with long "successful" track records who have never won or have won rarely.

Comment

Its sports ..... not first may be ok for one or two years, but in the long run, it should never be good enough.
      I've no doubt in Westport and some FC towns it isn't good enough. But for the school administrators - the ones who do the hiring - it usually is.

Comment

Poster in #252 also has plenty of facts. Staples is much improved even if if they haven't brought home the hardware yet. Most schools would be thrilled to have that kind of improvement, but in Westport it isn't good enough for the handbag mafia.
        But they do have the cutest moms holding those ********.

Comment

Was supposed to say hand bags. Not sure why is buzzed it out. Oh well.

Comment

Was supposed to say hand bags. Not sure why is buzzed it out. Oh well.
            ballsacks

Comment

******* are heavy.
              The Juice II

Comment

Please stop using logic and facts, you are spoiling his argument.
                Staples won the league this past year, and Ridgefield won the league cup.

Comment

Staples won the league this past year, and Ridgefield won the league cup.
                  That’s cute total bull****eevryone gets a trophy cute
                  Staples got the 1 seed in the tourney that’s it- it’s hard to do and they should be proud to have played that well but it isn’t a championship that anyone recognizes

Comment

Staples got the 1 seed in the tourney that’s it- it’s hard to do and they should be proud to have played that well but it isn’t a championship that anyone recognizes
                    Careful you'll upset the blubbering, botox h@nd bag mafia

The juice

Comment

Winning the league is significant - the best team over the course of the season is the champion. A year end knockout cup is a different competition.

Comment

Winning the league is significant - the best team over the course of the season is the champion. A year end knockout cup is a different competition.
                        Really? What do you win? Nothing
                        The season records are simply to seed the tournament- the top 8 get in and each can win the championship
                        The only championship the league offers , go to the league website and see if they list a reg season champion, they don’t they do however list the tourney champion
                        Ref season champs is for parents and teams that don’t seal the deal

Comment

Really? What do you win? Nothing
                          The season records are simply to seed the tournament- the top 8 get in and each can win the championship
                          The only championship the league offers , go to the league website and see if they list a reg season champion, they don’t they do however list the tourney champion
                          Ref season champs is for parents and teams that don’t seal the deal
                          I just love it when i get under your skin.

Comment

You are so hot when you troll

Comment

not under my skin ,my kid owns an FCIAC championship- its sweet

Comment

not under my skin ,my kid owns an FCIAC championship- its sweet
                                for you or her? i'm sure she has moved on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X