X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jc dick

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have a wonderful week hating Weston 05. Best team!

Great coach. Excellent decisions. It is such a joy to watch this man in action.
    06s that played with us this weekend did excellent. He guided them correctly and they shined bright like stars. Everything this man touches becomes a winner.
    Bro no hablas más pinga tu eres maricon de cuba

Comment

Jc dick

Bro no hablas más pinga tu eres maricon de cuba
      Surely in suprofile de adan4adam a touched a lot of penises
      JCsstron su nick tremendo maricon

Comment

6:10 AM and a wonderful 62 degrees outside in beautiful Madrid and
        you people arguing about DA soccer. Los pobres...

I don't miss that circus of South Florida.
        Off to the metro I go.

I love Madrid

Vale

Signed a parent experiencing real soccer

Comment

Off to the metro I go.

I love Madrid

Vale

7am in beautiful SFL , we are glad the circus lost one of its clowns ,by the way the team is doing so much better without your kid!.

Comment

Off to the metro I go.

I love Madrid

Vale

You’re in Madrid at 6:10AM and you’re checking this site???!??!??? It seems your intention to post something was to prove your superiority but you’re just a LOSER. As soon as you wake up you come here to post while I Madrid? Hahaha Your kid is enjoying the experience not you MORON! You don’t play!!!

Comment

Off to the metro I go.

I love Madrid

Vale

PERS,

I have heard of parents living thru there kids playing sports but you are in another class. You moved to Spain for your kid? News flash- you are a tool. If your kid is good then he goes and parents stay. Uprooting your life for your kid to kick a ball around is exaggerated and extreme. Especially when he couldn’t even make weston da in America.

Comment

PERS,

I have heard of parents living thru there kids playing sports but you are in another class. You moved to Spain for your kid? News flash- you are a tool. If your kid is good then he goes and parents stay. Uprooting your life for your kid to kick a ball around is exaggerated and extreme. Especially when he couldn’t even make weston da in America.
                Hes giving his kid a chance it’s not just about soccer it’s about having the opportunity to experience the world. It’s admirable, and if you think it was an easy choice for this family to uproot there life it wasn’t. At least they tried took a chances, unlike you who never lived life.

Comment

Hes giving his kid a chance it’s not just about soccer it’s about having the opportunity to experience the world. It’s admirable, and if you think it was an easy choice for this family to uproot there life it wasn’t. At least they tried took a chances, unlike you who never lived life.
                  1st Weston da is better this year bc of two new kids who have 5 goals between them.

2nd you made a big mistake by leaving bc our team here is better then ur team there.

3rd nice try we will see u back here next year in Weston black.

Comment

This is not the former DA kid. They moved to Barcelona and his parents would never come here to bash anyone. This is an impostor as it happened before

Comment

There are quite a few kids from SFL here. Some in Barcelona and others in Madrid. It's a blessing being here. You of course will never know.

Comment

Yes thank you. A chance to experience many things. Thank you for the support.

Comment

1st Weston da is better this year bc of two new kids who have 5 goals between them.

2nd you made a big mistake by leaving bc our team here is better then ur team there.

3rd nice try we will see u back here next year in Weston black.
                          Is that why Weston is better? Because of two new kids who scored 5 goals? Ha!!! Piss off

Comment

This is not the former DA kid. They moved to Barcelona and his parents would never come here to bash anyone. This is an impostor as it happened before
                            Who would do that???

Comment

There are quite a few kids from SFL here. Some in Barcelona and others in Madrid. It's a blessing being here. You of course will never know.
                              Please delight us with the names MORON there were only two who could play at a ok level, the rest of players are better off playing rec

Comment

Who would do that???
                                An impostor in TS? No wayyyy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X