OSAA 2018 Girls High School

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice will last night Westview! Moving up in the polls!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nice will last night Westview! Moving up in the polls!
      Thanks mom! That team wasn’t that good but thanks anyway. Can we get a happy meal on the ride home next time?

Comment

Mountainside was clearly the better team last night, with numerous opportunities. Westview packed it in and got the W.

Comment

Mountainside was clearly the better team last night, with numerous opportunities. Westview packed it in and got the W.
          Top 5:

1. Jesuit
          2. Clackamas
          3. W. Linn
          4. Sherwood
          5. Tigard

Comment

I would have liked to seen that game. Mountainside is a very solid team. How did Westview pull this off? Really though, all these wins are not going to matter since there are only 3 or 4 teams that really have a chance of winning it all. I think the Semi's and finals will be good this year and closer than one may think. Personally I think the rankings have it right. Some teams are sliding a little and others are getting better as the season goes on.

Comment

I agree with that top 5 and would add Tualatin in too because they always find a way to win in the playoffs.

Comment

Mountain side was clearly the better team last night, owned possession, had more shots, etc

Just a little unlucky and lost 1-0

Mountainside also dominated against West Linn and Jesuit, but those 2 schools also packed the box which is why Moutainside scored 0.

Comment

Top 5:

1. Jesuit (tie)
                  1. Westview (tie)
                  3. W. Linn
                  4. Sherwood
                  5. Tigard
                  6. Mountainside
                  7. Tualatin

Comment

That list is a joke.....right? Try to be somewhat realistic when making it.

1. Jesuit
                    2. West Linn
                    3. Clackamas
                    4. Sherwood
                    5. Tigard

Comment

I agree with that top 5 and would add Tualatin in too because they always find a way to win in the playoffs.
                      They won 1 playoff game in 2016 and 2 playoff games in 2017

Comment

Is that the same Westview that lost to Cleveland, Sunset, and tied Sandy? Yep they are a threat

Comment

That list is a joke.....right? Try to be somewhat realistic when making it.

1. Jesuit
                          2. West Linn
                          3. Clackamas
                          4. Sherwood
                          5. Tigard
                          Pretty sure top 4 will all be in the Semi's this year. pretty accurate in my book

Comment

Top 5:

1. Jesuit (tie)
                            1. Westview (tie)
                            3. W. Linn
                            4. Sherwood
                            5. Tigard
                            6. Mountainside
                            7. Tualatin
                            Yes. This is spot on.

Comment

I too agree with the top 4. That is not what I want, but it is the most realistic to me also for the semi's.

Comment

Obviously that person is just trolling. it's so ridiculous that it doesn't even deserve a response.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X