• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!’

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616037]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

They are far from the worst offenders. She is a awesome kid and a nice player. Don’t cast stones if you live in a glass house.
      They are actually right on up there with the worst offenders...except she's not as good a player as the worst. They should follow suit and head down to FL where nobody knows them. 4 clubs in 5 years is freaking ridiculous, they are the problem and nobody wants their toxic crap.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2615952]

4 in 5 years? Giant red flag.
        On LI? Not that rare. For any 02, 03 04 or 05 players....high level your soccer has been an ugly stew of age changes, gda launches, and meh club after meh club after meh club. Some just struggle to accept that there is no where to turn. At least trying again indicates they may still have hope instead of just giving up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616059]

They are actually right on up there with the worst offenders...except she's not as good a player as the worst. They should follow suit and head down to FL where nobody knows them. 4 clubs in 5 years is freaking ridiculous, they are the problem and nobody wants their toxic crap.
          Birds of a feather, flock together. Cuckoo birds that is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616060]

On LI? Not that rare. For any 02, 03 04 or 05 players....high level your soccer has been an ugly stew of age changes, gda launches, and meh club after meh club after meh club. Some just struggle to accept that there is no where to turn. At least trying again indicates they may still have hope instead of just giving up.
            Maybe because you did the same thing. We have not

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616060]

Strong, confident players don't hop around that often. They're in demand and can find good options for them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616072]

Maybe because you did the same thing. We have not
                Neither with us. My 03 has been with 3 clubs since age 9, all the changes included. If you find good coaching and fit you stay until it's no longer either or both of those

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616074]

Neither with us. My 03 has been with 3 clubs since age 9, all the changes included. If you find good coaching and fit you stay until it's no longer either or both of those
                  That is wonderful. But don't make excuses for others. Especially since those others have made decisions that have affected so many others.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616059]

They better call ahead that superstar already changed teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616073]

Strong, confident players don't hop around that often. They're in demand and can find good options for them.
                      Good options on LI? Haha. Very funny.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616074]

Same here, but I'll agree that some change with all the disruptions in landscape is normal. 4 clubs in 5 years is not. We all know that this kid is a princess and demands playing full games, at center mid and must receive all accolades and advancements available to dole out otherwise she's outta there and poisons everyone around her! I say good riddance and good luck to any college program who doesn't recognize all the red flags. Kid aint worth it!!!

Comment

You're joking, right? The story with this kid has been the same for the last 4-5 years. Daddy talks her up, negotiates all kinds of promises from the club to "get her". Kid starts off strong, but eventually bloom wilts (falls off the rose is too strong, bc the kid is still good just not amaaaaazing) and the worship dies down. As soon as doc, coaches and teammates stop making everything all about her-Daddy pulls her off the team and they up and leave the club.

This newest addition is on her 5th team in 4 years. 5th team in 4 years. Hope LISC is prepared to devote a ton of time, energy and resources into trying to land her a NT roster spot...otherwise Daddy will not be happy. And if Daddy is not happy, it's bye-bye and off to the next. Only thing is, if Daddy is happy it usually means nobody else on the team is, because the whole team must revolve around her.

The kid is a good player, just not worth the headache and drama that comes along with her.
                          Still think I have no clue what I am talking about? Half of LI has played with this kid, me thinks you are the one without the clue...
                          Dear LISC,
                          Hate to say I told you so, but...

Comment

That story sounds silly. What 15 or 16 year old player is just marched around by daddy or mommy? By that age teens would start to refuse the constant disruptions.

Comment

Dear LISC,
                              Hate to say I told you so, but...
                              And you let another couple of winners in this past round. Couldn’t you have left our group alone. Great job GB and MF. Wait until the whiner picks up steam.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2616132]

Same here, but I'll agree that some change with all the disruptions in landscape is normal. 4 clubs in 5 years is not. We all know that this kid is a princess and demands playing full games, at center mid and must receive all accolades and advancements available to dole out otherwise she's outta there and poisons everyone around her! I say good riddance and good luck to any college program who doesn't recognize all the red flags. Kid aint worth it!!!
                                Must be an LISC problem. There is another player that have there that I thought you were describing until I saw the age. Everything else is identical. Sorry to say she isn't as good as the parents talk her up to be and the drama they bring is not worth what LITTLE skills she may have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X