Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderator Can You Stop the Anti FESA Threads (Again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it’s wonderful we have true pathways for our kids.

Florida elite!
    True pathway....

http://www.ussoccerda.com/overview-program-benefits

Comment

Yes. I think this has been covered already. Using a woman's league that at it's inception was started because everything (good) only seems to go to boys. So your Tottenum ID camps and trips? Oh that's for the boys. The men's "pathway" they're trying to create? That's for the boys too. So you're using a girls league to create opportunities for boys. How original.
      Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, images, and sensations (obsessions) and engage in behaviors or mental acts in response to these thoughts or obsessions.Often the person carries out the behaviors to reduce the impact or get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only brings temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety. In response to their obsessions, most people with OCD resort to repetitive behaviors, or compulsions. The most common of these is repreatedly posting negative comments about a rival soccer club on public internet forums.

Comment

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, images, and sensations (obsessions) and engage in behaviors or mental acts in response to these thoughts or obsessions.Often the person carries out the behaviors to reduce the impact or get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only brings temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety. In response to their obsessions, most people with OCD resort to repetitive behaviors, or compulsions. The most common of these is repreatedly posting negative comments about a rival soccer club on public internet forums.
        This is awesome. Bring all the fesa threads to the top. That's a great way to have them buried at the bottom of this forum.

Comment

Keep dreaming!

FESA - FESA - FESA

Comment

I wonder if you are a director for armada. :)

Comment

You do understand (his) pro team won't belong, advantage, or be controlled by FESA...(his) implies exactly that. You pay for it. He takes it, controls it, and does with it as (he) pleases. You're only there to blindly support his ambition, keep quiet, or get out of the way.

My family got out of (his) way. So...suffer silently when (he) pivots.
              The FESA membership should know more about this Florida Elite semipro men's team. How much does it cost to have a franchise and keep it going? I think the games are mostly in the summer so college players can participate and keep up their skills. The players are paid or unpaid? It seems FESA Board and leaders need to communicate more about it. They need to know it is part of the Non profit community FESA club and not a private Bubb business.

Comment

Precious...

The FESA membership should know more about this Florida Elite semipro men's team. How much does it cost to have a franchise and keep it going? I think the games are mostly in the summer so college players can participate and keep up their skills. The players are paid or unpaid? It seems FESA Board and leaders need to communicate more about it. They need to know it is part of the Non profit community FESA club and not a private Bubb business.
                You're so cute when you say funny things like that.

Comment

I wonder if you are a director for armada. :)
                  Nope, just a parent that has re-volted, and now sees what “true” development and opportunity really is by moving across town.

Comment

Pathetic

Nope, just a parent that has re-volted, and now sees what “true” development and opportunity really is by moving across town.
                    Pathetic you on here again.

Comment

I have to agree with this. FESA is a joke when it comes to development. So much better elsewhere. I know the truth hurts, but at least it’s an honest assessment.

Comment

Who has a clue?

Comment

TS

Nobody at Veteran's field dares to say anything negative about anyone...fear and peer pressure are powerful tools. And I'm sure if people started getting DoXed on here info would dry up real quick. If TS is willing to remove posts for FESA, they'd probably give FESA your IP address too...have a cop daddy run your IP! Get your name, then do what they do. So I'd be careful what you say on here if you're a FESA parent, you're not so anonymous. You've been warned fags

Comment

Nobody at Veteran's field dares to say anything negative about anyone...fear and peer pressure are powerful tools. And I'm sure if people started getting DoXed on here info would dry up real quick. If TS is willing to remove posts for FESA, they'd probably give FESA your IP address too...have a cop daddy run your IP! Get your name, then do what they do. So I'd be careful what you say on here if you're a FESA parent, you're not so anonymous. You've been warned fags
                            There's nothing to say. We have clear communication and staff that are willing to help in anyway. Now if you kid is lazy and doesn't out perform obviously there will be problems.

Comment

Quiet

Comment

There's nothing to say. We have clear communication and staff that are willing to help in anyway. Now if you kid is lazy and doesn't out perform obviously there will be problems.
                                What about when coaches are lazy because you got a lot of those?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X