Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Republicans controlled the Senate then. They can decide what to do. They decided to bag Garland. They still control it today and they will decide to confirm Kavanaugh. And they will control the Senate after November and they will decide after that was well. Elections have consequences. You just don't like who the American people voted for.
    <<You just don't like who the American people voted for.>>

As you well know more voted for Hillary than tRUMP...

ps I will remind you of what you have written on November 7th ... Elections do have consequences...

Comment

Whatta Degenerate Fuktard you are. Give Fox News a break and read the Times or some other outlet- Fuktard Do you know that 200 letters were written in defense of the victim? Also 4 of those women who written letters for Kavanaugh had no idea it was being used again against the victim. In fact of the 65 women all had no idea their letters were going to be used to defend him and that’s because they written it a month ago waaaay before this news broke.

Some real dumb azzzes on this site, they have no clue on how to Fact find.
      Most of the 200 don’t even know the woman- some were simply graduates of the same school 65 wrote to attest to kavanaugh’s character
      Is this charge not against his character?
      They didn’t know it would be used to defend him because they didn’t think he needed defending because they actually know the man
      She isn’t yet a victim she is an accuser at this time- that’s the mistake you are making

Comment

Most of the 200 don’t even know the woman- some were simply graduates of the same school 65 wrote to attest to kavanaugh’s character
        They didn’t know it would be used to defend him because they didn’t think he needed defending because they actually know the man
        She isn’t yet a victim she is an accuser at this time- that’s the mistake you are making
        And only 10 from the 65 so far of actually acknowledged they new Kavanaugh,

Lets be real you Fuktard Degenerate...even the hottest Jock in HS dont have 65 women slobbering over them, and while you're at it find me a Hollywood Hunk that can get 65 women to vouch the same.

FUKTARD you've been had, Mitch and the gang of TRUMPSTER CULTs got this prepared right after Trump made the decision, they knew going into this thing this was out there, you've got to be the dumbest Fuktard alive believing they rushed out to defend this guy, they all didn't know their names were gonna be on this paper and linked to this piece of shyte.

Only 10 count um and i believe 5 are doing the Fox troll circuit, its good when Hannity calls saying " come to NY ill pay your fare , the Hilton Hotel, wine and dinner on the house and you'll be on the HAmmity fukkkk show! 15 minutes of fame come meet the fukkk gang of Fox.

Same they did to the Benghazi mom ....etc etc wash rinse repeat

Comment

Loser

What is it with tRUMP and Sessions ?.... pure bullying ...
          At least he has a spine and won't resign...
          Where are his Republickass' defender?

Comment

Lets be real you Fuktard Degenerate...even the hottest Jock in HS dont have 65 women slobbering over them, and while you're at it find me a Hollywood Hunk that can get 65 women to vouch the same.

FUKTARD you've been had, Mitch and the gang of TRUMPSTER CULTs got this prepared right after Trump made the decision, they knew going into this thing this was out there, you've got to be the dumbest Fuktard alive believing they rushed out to defend this guy, they all didn't know their names were gonna be on this paper and linked to this piece of shyte.

Only 10 count um and i believe 5 are doing the Fox troll circuit, its good when Hannity calls saying " come to NY ill pay your fare , the Hilton Hotel, wine and dinner on the house and you'll be on the HAmmity fukkkk show! 15 minutes of fame come meet the fukkk gang of Fox.

Foul mouthed moron. Window licking buffoon.

Pusssy hat is on way too tight. Clean it up dopey.

Comment

So only 10
              65 women wrote character references for some guy they didn’t know?
              What did they write?

Comment

you can name call all you want- her story is falling apart
                now its 4 guys in the room
                i smell dem disappointment therapy sessions

Comment

So only 10
                  65 women wrote character references for some guy they didn’t know?
                  What did they write?

Azzz wipe you do know Georgetown Prep is all boys right?
                  65 women uh...., it’s reported 40-50 of these women worked with Kavanaugh in the court system, we’re talking references of people who are currently in the field now.
                  It’s not possible all these women knew him in HS, he’s not Fabio!

Such a d**k for drinking the koolaid.

Comment

Azzz wipe you do know Georgetown Prep is all boys right?
                    65 women uh...., it’s reported 40-50 of these women worked with Kavanaugh in the court system, we’re talking references of people who are currently in the field now.
                    It’s not possible all these women knew him in HS, he’s not Fabio!

Such a d**k for drinking the koolaid.
                    no ****- some knew him during HS and most through his college and working life
                    thats how you get Character references over a 35 year period
                    that and 6 FBI background checks for security clearances - i think the govt knows what this guys all about

i love how you just believe this woman with simply a claim, no proof or evidence (yet) and are willing to destroy a lifes work on simply an unproven claim- would you be cool if the same standard was applied to your life?

beyond a reasonable doubt- not ill believe anything because its a shot at TRUMP

Comment

that and 6 FBI background checks for security clearances - i think the govt knows what this guys all about

i love how you just believe this woman with simply a claim, no proof or evidence (yet) and are willing to destroy a lifes work on simply an unproven claim- would you be cool if the same standard was applied to your life?

It isn't just about believing her. The story is a none story. No one was raped or sodomzed. Even if he was drunk, big deal
                      Even if he tried to fool around with her because he was mistook her interest.
                      Even if she allowed him to kiss her but he tried to go a step further

In any case, he stopped, there was no crime. the metoo movement has brought back some flashbacks for this woman to 35 years ago as a high school kid at a house party and now she wants to draw parallels to Anita hill and all the casting couch failed models and Wantabe movie stars.

She obviously is a democrat and dislikes trump. Those are the two questions I would ask as a senator.

Comment

Why the need for votes of support a month before this broke? Because they were worried something would come out. A few former students now saying they'd had heard rumors of the incident. He went to an all boys' school. How many women really knew him? Few are verifying their claims now. More importantly, just because a group of women say he was well behaved with them doesn't mean the incident didn't happen. If we want to go beyond he said/she said it should be investigated by actual investigators. At least then the party can be verified, possible witnesses can be interviewed.

Comment

What is it with tRUMP and Sessions ?.... pure bullying ...
                          At least he has a spine and won't resign...
                          Where are his Republickass' defender?
                          I can't stand Sessions as a person but am rooting for the Keebler Elf, surprisingly. He has grown a spine. He knows he's toast the day after the midterms. I wonder if he's the anonymous op ed writer.

More dangerous I think is Dotards calling the FBI a cancer and wanting to release classified documents. All intel experts are saying that's a huge mistake. Dotard is so convinced by Alex Jones and Hannity that the FBI has it out for him that he'd risk national security, outing sources etc just to distract the public's attention.

Comment

So investigate it so he can clear his name. There doesn't have to be criminal charges but just verification that yes/no a party happened, yes/no there were witnesses who said x, yes/no she told people in her life. Give the claim some context or find that there's nothing there.

That's the problem the GOP faces right now. If they investigate they might not like what they find. If they don't investigate then there will forever be a cloud of doubt over him and some in Congress will pay electoral consequences for it.

Comment

&quot;I don't have a President&quot;

I can't stand Sessions as a person but am rooting for the Keebler Elf, surprisingly. He has grown a spine. He knows he's toast the day after the midterms. I wonder if he's the anonymous op ed writer.

More dangerous I think is Dotards calling the FBI a cancer and wanting to release classified documents. All intel experts are saying that's a huge mistake. Dotard is so convinced by Alex Jones and Hannity that the FBI has it out for him that he'd risk national security, outing sources etc just to distract the public's attention.
                              Completely agree.... tRUMP wants him to resign... and he won't...

... "So sad .... I don't have a President" :)

You are not alone Jeff...

Comment

So investigate it so he can clear his name. There doesn't have to be criminal charges but just verification that yes/no a party happened, yes/no there were witnesses who said x, yes/no she told people in her life. Give the claim some context or find that there's nothing there.

That's the problem the GOP faces right now. If they investigate they might not like what they find. If they don't investigate then there will forever be a cloud of doubt over him and some in Congress will pay electoral consequences for it.
                                6 FBI Investigations previously . How many is enough 60 ? 600 ?

" what they find"

Like Collusion ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X