2018 HS Girls Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's early and Mt Hope deserves the benefit of the doubt that they are shaking out the cobwebs but ....

Losing to Bayview 4-2 after Bayview just got gutted by Lincoln 6-1 seems a little concerning if I am a Husky fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I know it's early and Mt Hope deserves the benefit of the doubt that they are shaking out the cobwebs but ....

Losing to Bayview 4-2 after Bayview just got gutted by Lincoln 6-1 seems a little concerning if I am a Husky fan.
      A little more sorting out after this week. Lincoln v Smithfield should be a good test and MH getting Scituate at home will be a good indicator about righting the ship. MH let one get away by just drawing with NK.

It does seem the home field playing out a bit - especially the grass and/or odd fields like Prout (and I think Bayview if still the same field as in the past) has.

Comment

Cw over coventry????????

Comment

SK tied Portsmouth 1-1. It’s wide open this year other than La Salle. It’s like trying to bet on the NFL. Buyer beware as anyone can win any given game.

Comment

Cw over coventry????????
            Based on the box scores, it appears that some of the freshman have been stepping up on that team. Including putting one as goalkeeper. I know some of these girls from club soccer, and I am glad to see them making a difference for CW these last few games.

Comment

SK tied Portsmouth 1-1. It’s wide open this year other than La Salle. It’s like trying to bet on the NFL. Buyer beware as anyone can win any given game.
              This Friday’s match-up between LaSalle & Barrington should be a good one. Will give us an idea if Barrington is for real or not. I heard their preseason scrimmage was close and a pretty even game.

Comment

A little more sorting out after this week. Lincoln v Smithfield should be a good test and MH getting Scituate at home will be a good indicator about righting the ship. MH let one get away by just drawing with NK.

It does seem the home field playing out a bit - especially the grass and/or odd fields like Prout (and I think Bayview if still the same field as in the past) has.
                Let one get away against NK? They were home and their best chance was a PK that NK keeper brilliantly stopped. The rest was NK missing chances. Nothing slipped away... except for NK and the officials letting MH do their "dirty work".

Comment

Cw over coventry????????
                  CW is not that bad. I said it earlier. Good coach. CW always starts slow.

Comment

This Friday’s match-up between LaSalle & Barrington should be a good one. Will give us an idea if Barrington is for real or not. I heard their preseason scrimmage was close and a pretty even game.
                    LaSalle will cruise this year!

Comment

Typical cocky Lasalle parents. Hope Barrington humbles you guys.

Comment

Looking at their roster, all most all players play NPL or higher. They should dominate as usual. Not a parent but just a good observation.

Comment

Looking at their roster, all most all players play NPL or higher. They should dominate as usual. Not a parent but just a good observation.
                          And how would you know where every player on the roster plays soccer if you are not connected to the team?? Hey not saying they aren’t always the favorite (because well they have the biggest advantage as we know), but it’s the total dismissal of every other team that annoys people off. And on the flip side, why would a team and their parents want to be playing in a league where they supposedly had no competition? Yeah, I think we know why.

Comment

And how would you know where every player on the roster plays soccer if you are not connected to the team?? Hey not saying they aren’t always the favorite (because well they have the biggest advantage as we know), but it’s the total dismissal of every other team that annoys people off. And on the flip side, why would a team and their parents want to be playing in a league where they supposedly had no competition? Yeah, I think we know why.
                            LaSalle is a joke. If they played in a private school league they’d get crushed.

Comment

LaSalle is a joke. If they played in a private school league they’d get crushed.
                              Geez...and i was feeling down about how weak our town's public team before this. we must be awful considering how bad lasalle will crush us!!!!! :0

Comment

Geez...and i was feeling down about how weak our town's public team before this. we must be awful considering how bad lasalle will crush us!!!!! :0
                                LaSalle is good but rely on their star player. After her they are just like everyone else. So I don't know what all the cockiness is for on the LA parent's part. The players are just a supporting cast for the star. lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X