Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        who is going to win this weekend?

12g
        12b
        nobody cares about mtoc!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          nobody cares about mtoc!
          Don't be such a snob. Plenty of kids and their families have fun competing in MTOC. Things don't always have to be the very best for people to care about them.

Comment

Who is going to win this weekend?

12G
            12B
            What's MTOC?

Comment

Awful town soccer where boot it and send it rule the sideline chatter

Comment

Awful town soccer where boot it and send it rule the sideline chatter
                So it's not much different than most club soccer games.

Comment

So it's not much different than most club soccer games.
                  Mostly just NPL and other lower division games.

Comment

Much higher than that, my friend-go watch the UNC womens program.

Comment

It's amazing how many dads are caught up in the hierarchy of youth soccer. A handful of players in each league (including town) are a step or two ahead. The vast majority of players are just good...not special.

Talent separates the players, not which league there in.

Comment

It's amazing how many dads are caught up in the hierarchy of youth soccer. A handful of players in each league (including town) are a step or two ahead. The vast majority of players are just good...not special.

Talent separates the players, not which league there in.
                        Hee hee hee hee, you said town soccer.

Comment

nobody cares about mtoc!
                          Slow down turbo. My child is one of the top recruits for 2017 and MTOC was a big deal for her and most of her contemporaries from other clubs. I know you jamokes have a real vested interest in the club scene, but clubs never ever duplicate the camaraderie of town or HS for that matter, hence your utter disdain. While the soccer isn't up to par with what you soccer snobs prefer, from a development perspective you cannot overlook the unified team aspect.

Comment

Slow down turbo. My child is one of the top recruits for 2017 and MTOC was a big deal for her and most of her contemporaries from other clubs. I know you jamokes have a real vested interest in the club scene, but clubs never ever duplicate the camaraderie of town or HS for that matter, hence your utter disdain. While the soccer isn't up to par with what you soccer snobs prefer, from a development perspective you cannot overlook the unified team aspect.
                            This NPL clown has been really busy trying to convince people that "top recruits" come from low level soccer. If your "top recruit" child's college coach finds out she's playing in MTOC this summer that will be a huge problem.

Comment

This NPL clown has been really busy trying to convince people that "top recruits" come from low level soccer. If your "top recruit" child's college coach finds out she's playing in MTOC this summer that will be a huge problem.
                              It wasn't NPL, it was ECNL for the past 6 years. I don't think my D's college coach really cared about what she was doing when she was 12, 13 or 14. And it didn't effect her teammates either mate. Post the teams that played there in the past and it's not hard to ID the players from those towns.

Keep applying your false narrative, there CNN. #Fakenews.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X