Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non DA team crushes Orlando City DA team

More proof that top non DA teams can beat top DA teams. Way to prove a point Leg AZ!

Let the juve haters cry

Juventus Miami beat ils ussda at danone 2/1. Of course, that's a small sided game. But ils were not pleased and not particularly sporting after the loss. Now let the juve hating start again!😘
    And btw, the other juve team at that same event had Chicago down 2/0 and blew the lead to tie. When you combine those teams at 11 v 11 we can run with any da team. But wait, they won't play us. Because as they say on the pages of this fine blog that they play in the champions league. And of course, we are a rec team, I always forget 🇮🇹😂😈

Comment

How many threads are you going to start about this one game?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Juventus Miami beat ils ussda at danone 2/1. Of course, that's a small sided game. But ils were not pleased and not particularly sporting after the loss. Now let the juve hating start again!😘
        And btw, the other juve team at that same event had Chicago down 2/0 and blew the lead to tie. When you combine those teams at 11 v 11 we can run with any da team. But wait, they won't play us. Because as they say on the pages of this fine blog that they play in the champions league. And of course, we are a rec team, I always forget 🇮🇹😂😈
        Wasn't a DA team. You can try to convince yourself otherwise but facts are facts.

Comment

First you conveniently omit fact that you lost to the 05 breakers. Yes the 05 breakers. That's far from DA level.

Second, the ils team was not DA. Nor was Chicago.

It is hard to talk to someone who lives in their own reality.

Every year at Juve you will fall further behind as more of your kids leave to more competitive programs. Sorry but it's the truth.

Comment

Even combining teams your Juve team is equivalent to a pre academy level team. I understand that if you are drinking the kool aid it is hard to see this.

Beat other top pre academy level teams convincingly first. Based on danone results looks like your teams are at best just even with Kendall reserves and weston black level teams.

Comment

Bla bla bla. We will play you anywhere anytime. Just set it up. Isl was a da team. They are the old Queen City mutiny. But whatever. Let's play and stop the talk. Let us know.

Comment

Bla bla bla. We will play you anywhere anytime. Just set it up. Isl was a da team. They are the old Queen City mutiny. But whatever. Let's play and stop the talk. Let us know.
                "We". Another stupid parent that think he is part of the team!!!! These parents are so funny (and stupid), they act like they control "their" team. You are a parents, so it is not "We". Stop living your life through your son.

Comment

Let the kids settle it. Ya what parent does not liv yhru there kid? U are a fraud. Sorry about the use of the word we. I would hate to be your husband. I couldn't get away with anything! Picking apart from very word. Damn mama.

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Twist it however you'd like. Still won't make it DA.

Comment

Let the kids settle it. Ya what parent does not liv yhru there kid? U are a fraud. Sorry about the use of the word we. I would hate to be your husband. I couldn't get away with anything! Picking apart from very word. Damn mama.
                      When Juve annihilates Kendall reserve - they couldn't beat them this year, several tries - or weston reserves then you can hunt the big boys. But right now you are not even better than their reserve teams. You say you are combining ? So what ? The reserve squads are loaded on both DAs. Added lots of kids that just missed. Prove it first. What everyone saw at danone were teams not better than Kendall reserves and another that loses to breakers. Not a team that is close to being ready to scrimmage a Da club.

Comment

Wasn't a DA team. You can try to convince yourself otherwise but facts are facts.
                        It was the DA team. My son's friend is on the team. They had all their players as well and just lost to a better team.

Comment

It was the DA team. My son's friend is on the team. They had all their players as well and just lost to a better team.
                          US Soccer prohibited any kid rostered to a DA team from playing in Danone Cup. Period. No exceptions. If A team full of Da Kids and a DA club disobeyed that clear detective from US Soccer, which I seriously doubt, good luck to those kids when they attempt to register for the coming year and best wishes to the club when US Soccer reviews their status.

Comment

US Soccer prohibited any kid rostered to a DA team from playing in Danone Cup. Period. No exceptions. If A team full of Da Kids and a DA club disobeyed that clear detective from US Soccer, which I seriously doubt, good luck to those kids when they attempt to register for the coming year and best wishes to the club when US Soccer reviews their status.
                            This was a scrimmage not Danone Cup. Leg AZ squad is preparing for Region 3 playoffs and Orlando City DA is preparing for DA playoffs. Leg AZ showed Orlando City DA team who is the better team.

Comment

This was a scrimmage not Danone Cup. Leg AZ squad is preparing for Region 3 playoffs and Orlando City DA is preparing for DA playoffs. Leg AZ showed Orlando City DA team who is the better team.
                              So all this is about a scrimmage? Whatever....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X