Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston Academy can only fit in the top 5% of players.. the other 95% need a good team where to showcase their talent; and its not the Pre-Academy scam.
    READ - The BEST players. The other players will not make D1. For D2 & D3 Miramar and WP could be good. Although, if you take the best players from each club you only get 10 players at most.

Comment

its a shame what is happening. I am no fan of bolivar, i thought he handled things incredibly unprofessional. I hope Tuffin knows what the heck he is doing over there, that area is too big to continue to screw things up. Carillo is happy as can be over in weston, he will have to prove himself over there, i hope bolivar lands on his feet.. Miramar, West Pines and Miami Lakes should merge and create a good club. But unfortunately, the selfishness, ego, and greediness will prevail and everything will continue to be the same. Weston is loving this though. They will continue to pillage over these smaller clubs..

When is Bekhams group going to take over this area already and put an end to mediocrity in the region.

Comment

$8000, hahaha. You're an idiot.

Bet you ran straight here after you got the email.

Loser
        No, he was paid that. If your a parent at WPU
        Your allowed to see the books anytime.
        He is better off anyways, where did he play professionally?

Comment

Letter from Bolivar to our team
          Letter to WPU Membership from Andres Bolivar DOC Today at 10:34 AM
          Dear West Pines Members, Coaches and Players.
          This letter is to inform you that yesterday Saturday 17th at 4:30pm, the president Brian Tuffin, along with Tanya Roman, Henry Guzman, Hector Ramos, Lesley Ann Tack Removed me as Director of Coaches of West Pines (DOC) but also as Director of Soccer Operations and also as a coach.
          I was called to the West Pines United office and was told by speaker phone since the president was not present that the BOD made the decision to let me go as the DOC because they didn't think I was taking the club in the right direction but not only as a DOC but also as a director of Soccer Operations and also as Coach.
          I did not step down nor did I "move on", as the president stated in his email.
          I worked very hard to present to the parents and coaches the new structure and vision towards next season. Many coach. and directors as well m parents agreed with the changes and were very excited but apparently the new BOD ovemded that.

Comment

This letter is to inform you that yesterday Saturday 17th at 4:30pm, the president Brian Tuffin, along with Tanya Roman, Henry Guzman, Hector Ramos, Lesley Ann Tack Removed me as Director of Coaches of West Pines (DOC) but also as Director of Soccer Operations and also as a coach.
            I was called to the West Pines United office and was told by speaker phone since the president was not present that the BOD made the decision to let me go as the DOC because they didn't think I was taking the club in the right direction but not only as a DOC but also as a director of Soccer Operations and also as Coach.
            I worked very hard to present to the parents and coaches the new structure and vision towards next season. Many coach. and directors as well m parents agreed with the changes and were very excited but apparently the new BOD ovemded that.
            He does not explain why he proposed to eliminate the girls program

Comment

Whomever wrote this for him needs to go back to school. The only victim here is the english language. Smh

Comment

At a glance WP has one chance to regain its defining moment in club soccer if there only chance will see !

Comment

This guy has no clue what he's doing and zero leadership. The issue is that the guys now in charge have less of a clue. Trouble.

Comment

This guy has no clue what he's doing and zero leadership. The issue is that the guys now in charge have less of a clue. Trouble.
                    Does it really matter? My kids team did great!! Never saw any DOC of coaches of player, whatever title u want to give them. People talk about JC, never saw him at any other kids practice besides his team. They way I see it, the parents make the best out of it as possible. At a team level if u have a good core group of parents that take the time to get to know each other and have the kids also bond off the field the better time you as a team will have. Everyone bitches about the coach, the club, etc. the coach is the team coach not your kids personal coach, who have to invest the time and $ into that if you want your kid to get better. My kid has been at 3 clubs and still haven't seen one DOC worth doodoo.

Comment

Does it really matter? My kids team did great!! Never saw any DOC of coaches of player, whatever title u want to give them. People talk about JC, never saw him at any other kids practice besides his team. They way I see it, the parents make the best out of it as possible. At a team level if u have a good core group of parents that take the time to get to know each other and have the kids also bond off the field the better time you as a team will have. Everyone bitches about the coach, the club, etc. the coach is the team coach not your kids personal coach, who have to invest the time and $ into that if you want your kid to get better. My kid has been at 3 clubs and still haven't seen one DOC worth doodoo.
                      You're correct !

Comment

DOC and JC only go watch good teams. If your son is on the 5th team I'm even surprise you go watch him.

Comment

DOC and JC only go watch good teams. If your son is on the 5th team I'm even surprise you go watch him.
                          5th team benchwarmer. Enjoy your threesome with andres and JC it's the only way your kid plays.

Comment

He does not explain why he proposed to eliminate the girls program
                            I'll explain it for you.

Because it sucks.

FYI, the same group that drove the girls program to the ground is now the group in charge.

Get out now that you can!

Comment

no, what about the clueless parents that keep electing non soccer people to the board?

Comment

no, what about the clueless parents that keep electing non soccer people to the board?
                                It's a clique. They know how to get people out there as opposed to everyone else that only cried and whined on TS. These people as clueless as they are; knew how to get themselves on the board.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X