Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe Trump/White House and whatever they say. If it's been stated that there are no recordings, there are no recordings.
    Trump tweeted with no fear there were tapes. Comey said Lordy there better be tapes. Trump recently admits there are none.

Comment

I believe Trump/White House and whatever they say. If it's been stated that there are no recordings, there are no recordings.
      Spot on! If there were tapes, Trump would gladly share them because he would be vindicated and Comey's credibility would be reduced to zero. Trump probably wishes that the conversation(s) were tapes.

Comment

Oh, please. Trump's exact words were "I have no idea whether there are tapes", and "I did not make and I do not have tapes". Which means somebody else (somebody in the intelligence community most likely) made tapes and has them. They will never see the light of day because they would confirm Comey's testimony.

You people need to grow up.

Comment

Oh, please. Trump's exact words were "I have no idea whether there are tapes", and "I did not make and I do not have tapes". Which means somebody else (somebody in the intelligence community most likely) made tapes and has them. They will never see the light of day because they would confirm Comey's testimony.

You people need to grow up.
          Or maybe there are "no tapes" because they are digital recordings. You need to parse this President's words very carefully.

Comment

Spot on! If there were tapes, Trump would gladly share them because he would be vindicated and Comey's credibility would be reduced to zero. Trump probably wishes that the conversation(s) were tapes.
            Trump's attorney advises his every word. Where is the Sunshine Law in the White House?

Comment

oh FFS there are no tapes, digital or otherwise. If there were 45 would have released them to vindicate himself. He got caught in his usual 3am twitterstorm and it came back to bite him in the azz.

Comment

oh FFS there are no tapes, digital or otherwise. If there were 45 would have released them to vindicate himself. He got caught in his usual 3am twitterstorm and it came back to bite him in the azz.
                He secretly pocket records his meetings and could have selectively forgot to tape those meetings or erased them.

Comment

Thank god. We would have lost our best striker and our best defender.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X