Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Boca? Team Bullsh!t.

2 kids. 12 years combined of loyal following. Swallowed every promise about development, training, college recruiting, etc, etc. Supported the club in every way possible. Best program around you told us. RO said to ignore the other clubs and their new tactics. BD praised his history of college placements. No one does it better you boasted. ECNL will fail. GDA will fail. Team Boca wants nothing to do with those programs you told us.

So where are the U17 girl teams for next year? No White. No Navy. Nothing. You took a few girls and dumped them in the 2002 Navy team. The older 2001 girls are playing 2 years up on the 99s Navy! Seriously?

And then to add insult to injury, you promote girls from outside the club to your White teams. If your development was as good as you promised all of these years, why would you cut any TB girl from a roster? That move right there says that your training sucks and other clubs are producing better players.

Nothing but used car salesmen. "Don't worry, we'll have a team," is what you said at tryouts. Now every other club's roster is filled and these loyal Team Boca girls have no where to go.

Fu*k you RO. Fu*k you BD.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 kids. 12 years combined of loyal following. Swallowed every promise about development, training, college recruiting, etc, etc. Supported the club in every way possible. Best program around you told us. RO said to ignore the other clubs and their new tactics. BD praised his history of college placements. No one does it better you boasted. ECNL will fail. GDA will fail. Team Boca wants nothing to do with those programs you told us.

So where are the U17 girl teams for next year? No White. No Navy. Nothing. You took a few girls and dumped them in the 2002 Navy team. The older 2001 girls are playing 2 years up on the 99s Navy! Seriously?

And then to add insult to injury, you promote girls from outside the club to your White teams. If your development was as good as you promised all of these years, why would you cut any TB girl from a roster? That move right there says that your training sucks and other clubs are producing better players.

Nothing but used car salesmen. "Don't worry, we'll have a team," is what you said at tryouts. Now every other club's roster is filled and these loyal Team Boca girls have no where to go.

You seem upset.

Comment

You seem upset.
      Mostly venting. Pissed to have seen it coming, but still trusted the Club. Scrambling for options now.

Comment

Mostly venting. Pissed to have seen it coming, but still trusted the Club. Scrambling for options now.
        Is there any way you 3 Boca United haters could try to use just 1 or 2 threads? I mean, you do understand that you can post multiple times to a single thread, right? It appears as though every time (which is like 4-5 times a day) you feel the urge to complain about the same thing over and over again, you pop open a new thread? Can't you just post to one of the 20-30 threads you already started?

Comment

Can't you just not read them and shut up about it?

Comment

Is there any way you 3 Boca United haters could try to use just 1 or 2 threads? I mean, you do understand that you can post multiple times to a single thread, right? It appears as though every time (which is like 4-5 times a day) you feel the urge to complain about the same thing over and over again, you pop open a new thread? Can't you just post to one of the 20-30 threads you already started?
            Ummm...do you realize that Team Boca and Boca United are two different clubs? The complaint is about Team Boca. No one said anything about Boca United.

Comment

You are an idiot. We have had a great experience with the club and highly recommend Team Boca.

Comment

You are an idiot. We have had a great experience with the club and highly recommend Team Boca.
                I'm an idiot? LMAO. I had the same attitude as you until last night. Team Boca was the best there could be. But please, prove me wrong. Look at the list of teams for next year. Where is the 2001 girls team? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

And where did they move those U17 girls? They could not have all disappeared? You have a few that were young enough to play with the U16/2002 girls. The rest? Relegated to play crap ball with uncommitted seniors/U19 or kicked out of the club. Where are U17 girls going to find another club when all tryouts are over? No where. They are royally fu*ked.

And what happened to that elite training? How could so many outside players take spots from multi-year TB girls? More bullsh!t.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, for listening to BD and RO all of these years. Pull in VG and you've got a 3-way buttfu*k. The three musketeers. All pieces of sh!t.

But good luck to you and your wonderful experiences. Keep playing under the rainbow with your unicorns.

Comment

I'm an idiot? LMAO. I had the same attitude as you until last night. Team Boca was the best there could be. But please, prove me wrong. Look at the list of teams for next year. Where is the 2001 girls team? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

And where did they move those U17 girls? They could not have all disappeared? You have a few that were young enough to play with the U16/2002 girls. The rest? Relegated to play crap ball with uncommitted seniors/U19 or kicked out of the club. Where are U17 girls going to find another club when all tryouts are over? No where. They are royally fu*ked.

And what happened to that elite training? How could so many outside players take spots from multi-year TB girls? More bullsh!t.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, for listening to BD and RO all of these years. Pull in VG and you've got a 3-way buttfu*k. The three musketeers. All pieces of sh!t.

But good luck to you and your wonderful experiences. Keep playing under the rainbow with your unicorns.
                  Wait a second. Is someone this serious about girl's soccer? For real??

You do realize how bad girls soccer is, right? You are literally posting emotionally about what would be considered a third division boys team in the same age group, right?

I know you love your girl and all, but dude, it's a girls team!!! Did you think your club could promise too rate women players? There is no such thing. Girls just don't have the ability to be the best soccer players. Why are you so upset?

Comment

Wait a second. Is someone this serious about girl's soccer? For real??

You do realize how bad girls soccer is, right? You are literally posting emotionally about what would be considered a third division boys team in the same age group, right?

I know you love your girl and all, but dude, it's a girls team!!! Did you think your club could promise too rate women players? There is no such thing. Girls just don't have the ability to be the best soccer players. Why are you so upset?
                    Another great contributor. Women's soccer is bad? Are you saying that from the comfort of your coach? Break open another bag of doritos and pork rinds. And how are things these days living in your mom's spare room? I bet your blow-up doll loves hearing your stories.

Your reading comprehension sucks too. Look at the post again. Nothing about being the best soccer player or top rate. Very simple. Provide a team, as promised and as paid for. An entire age group was removed. Gone. Scattered to nothing teams for club revenue only or told to "try again next year." Yeah, right. Two big middle fingers to that idea. This club strung along a group of girls for years, only to fu*k them with no other playing options. A U17 player is not going to walk to another club and join their existing roster after it is already set, regardless if the team is good or not.

Comment

It was pretty obvious at tryouts. How many 01's were out there 7-8? Compared to the 35 girls trying out for the 02 team.

Comment

It was pretty obvious at tryouts. How many 01's were out there 7-8? Compared to the 35 girls trying out for the 02 team.
                        And that is where the bullsh!t is strongest with RO and BD. When you look at the new rosters, you will see that the teams did not, for the most part, go by birth year. They kept them as grade year. You have 2001 girls on the 2000 team and 2003 girls on the 2002 team. That left the 7-8 players you mention from 2001.

If BD and RO had assigned the teams, as explained and promised, there would be 3 true birth year teams at 2000, 2001, and 2002. But instead, they bullsh!tted the process and split the players to keep who they wanted where, regardless of age. And now there is a ridiculously large roster of U19/1999 navy team with 1999, 2000, and 2001 players. What a waste!

And last year when I thought that big group of U16 (2001) white team girls left for BU, they were stupid. They seemed to always b!tch about having a bad coach, no attention from the club, and a general lack of success. With the actions of last year added to this latest douche bag move by Team Boca, it proves those players and parents were geniuses and fortune tellers. I'm sorry that we didn't go with them. Because now, we have been fu*ked for a second year in a row. Outcast to struggle another year in mediocrity and no chance to move to a new club.

Yeah, great club with great staff. BULLSH!T.

Comment

And that is where the bullsh!t is strongest with RO and BD. When you look at the new rosters, you will see that the teams did not, for the most part, go by birth year. They kept them as grade year. You have 2001 girls on the 2000 team and 2003 girls on the 2002 team. That left the 7-8 players you mention from 2001.

If BD and RO had assigned the teams, as explained and promised, there would be 3 true birth year teams at 2000, 2001, and 2002. But instead, they bullsh!tted the process and split the players to keep who they wanted where, regardless of age. And now there is a ridiculously large roster of U19/1999 navy team with 1999, 2000, and 2001 players. What a waste!

And last year when I thought that big group of U16 (2001) white team girls left for BU, they were stupid. They seemed to always b!tch about having a bad coach, no attention from the club, and a general lack of success. With the actions of last year added to this latest douche bag move by Team Boca, it proves those players and parents were geniuses and fortune tellers. I'm sorry that we didn't go with them. Because now, we have been fu*ked for a second year in a row. Outcast to struggle another year in mediocrity and no chance to move to a new club.

Sure they are geniuses and fortune tellers? The coach that took them there left them high and dry and that team was crap last year and blew up this year. If you don't like how it turned out for your daughter, you can follow them. I heard they still have openings. Or maybe your daughter wasn't good enough to make it.

Comment

Sure they are geniuses and fortune tellers? The coach that took them there left them high and dry and that team was crap last year and blew up this year. If you don't like how it turned out for your daughter, you can follow them. I heard they still have openings. Or maybe your daughter wasn't good enough to make it.
                            And finally we have the first azzhole comment. Yes, of course, all of this is my daughter's fault and supposed lack of talent. Nothing to do with the club or its assurances or year's of training. That could be the only reason. And that must also be the reason for every girl born in the year 2001.

I'm guessing that reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits? I'm sure it is not needed while working at the fry machine.

Join the club with BD and RO. Go fu*k yourself.

Comment

Just come on over to Boca United.
                              Email MC or EE and set up a training session with the team (tryout) when they start working out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X