X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long have you got?

1. They are both clueless on how to develop young athletes!
    2. They both hate boys soccer because they cannot coach it.
    3. They have a lack of personality with their members.
    4. They are not capable of adapting to todays world of soccer.
    5. They do not have a plan in place.
    6. They do not have any pulling power to attract coaches nor do they know a quality coach when they see one.

Do you want me to carry on?
    Who in Oregon or SW Washington is doing a better job of above? Minus the comments about boy's soccer.

I see the "lack of personality with their members" comment and my read is that you either lobbied for your player or tried to interfere with coaching which you are not qualified and did not like their response.

Comment

Who in Oregon or SW Washington is doing a better job of above? Minus the comments about boy's soccer.

I see the "lack of personality with their members" comment and my read is that you either lobbied for your player or tried to interfere with coaching which you are not qualified and did not like their response.
      Good response THUSC employee.

Comment

Good response THUSC employee.
        Nice response from another sideline parent who read a few articles on TopDrawer and is now the soccer coaching expert.

Comment

Nice response from another sideline parent who read a few articles on TopDrawer and is now the soccer coaching expert.
          Or employee, period.

Comment

I would but there is a spill on Aisle 6 you should attend to

meanwhile Tom be struttin' in SF @ SF Elite
            Rochelle be struttin' getting girls prepped for college (28 and counting under 1+ year of her coaching)

WHAT YOU GOT????
            I'll stick with the 6. If you think she had anything to do with the college players you are really naïve. (Because the development plan will always be the same as TA's, How many can we get through college and how many state cups can we win? Going off this years THUSC DA plan you are way behind!

Comment

Many people know Russ and know what you are saying is just false. Russ only coached one team at THUSC, steel. Many parents were loyal and the kids liked him. Never saw him being abusive to any of the kids. Russ was always about player development and tactics. Sadly the protoplasm he had to work with was lacking. Would have done better at WT or FCP.

It is so hard to respond to this. because it is so false. BTW I am not Russ.
              Russ coached Steel, Krypton (for a while), Helium (for a while). He was finally given a single team to coach because Rochelle probably had enough of his crap. I know for a fact he told kids that they shouldn't be playing competitive soccer. Which is a fine thing to say (before they give you $1500, and privately) not during a game at half time in front of other players. He's the only coach I've heard about being red carded from a U11 game at THUSC too. Great guy

Comment

Russ coached Steel, Krypton (for a while), Helium (for a while). He was finally given a single team to coach because Rochelle probably had enough of his crap. I know for a fact he told kids that they shouldn't be playing competitive soccer. Which is a fine thing to say (before they give you $1500, and privately) not during a game at half time in front of other players. He's the only coach I've heard about being red carded from a U11 game at THUSC too. Great guy
                I've seen those THUSC boys play.....I'd agree with his assessment and now everyone is better off, right?

Comment

I've seen those THUSC boys play.....I'd agree with his assessment and now everyone is better off, right?
                  I think MJ smashed the world record by 8 when he got carded 10 times in 18 months when he was at THUSC. Blaming Russ for TUSC is so unfair. You had TA who was useless and then they replaced him with someone who nodded at everything TA did. THUSC have no plan or direction. The trolls on here are going to say she has a plan but I know first hand, she doesn't. The plan is to keep having the clueless parents pay the $2k so that she has the easy life coaching mediocrity.

Comment

I think MJ smashed the world record by 8 when he got carded 10 times in 18 months when he was at THUSC. Blaming Russ for TUSC is so unfair. You had TA who was useless and then they replaced him with someone who nodded at everything TA did. THUSC have no plan or direction. The trolls on here are going to say she has a plan but I know first hand, she doesn't. The plan is to keep having the clueless parents pay the $2k so that she has the easy life coaching mediocrity.
                    You flatter to deceive with your use of the word 'mediocrity'

Comment

You flatter to deceive with your use of the word 'mediocrity'
                      So, oh mighty soccer professor, what level would you put their program at? Please do not look silly and say elite!

Comment

So, oh mighty soccer professor, what level would you put their program at? Please do not look silly and say elite!
                        I'm not quite stupid enough to use one measure to classify our program.
                        Your programme has had some success on the girls side as well as some downs. Your boys program is consistently second rate. I objected to the use of the word mediocre because it's not entirely fair to some of your past success on the girls side...and is a massive stretch for the terrible product year after year that you put out on the boys side.

You really ought not dredge this conversation up again, mate. You have no leg to stand on, nor score any goals with. Let it die the slow death that also awaits your re-branded club.

Comment

I'm not quite stupid enough to use one measure to classify our program.
                          Your programme has had some success on the girls side as well as some downs. Your boys program is consistently second rate. I objected to the use of the word mediocre because it's not entirely fair to some of your past success on the girls side...and is a massive stretch for the terrible product year after year that you put out on the boys side.

You really ought not dredge this conversation up again, mate. You have no leg to stand on, nor score any goals with. Let it die the slow death that also awaits your re-branded club.
                          Nice try at being an Englishman, bloke! Must have watched all the Harry Potter episodes to be so fluent...

Comment

Nice try at being an Englishman, bloke! Must have watched all the Harry Potter episodes to be so fluent...
                            Lol!
                            I will always be English, and your club will always be crap.
                            Nice try getting off topic!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X