Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is up with Commack?

I'm not even part of the club and I'm getting several e-mails a week telling me, in almost full panic mode, that my kid doesn't have to tryout for SUSA. Pushback from parents not wanting to pay academy prices for their kids to play soccer?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not even part of the club and I'm getting several e-mails a week telling me, in almost full panic mode, that my kid doesn't have to tryout for SUSA. Pushback from parents not wanting to pay academy prices for their kids to play soccer?
    There is definitely a market on LI for lower priced soccer. Most families do not have a large budget for kid soccer.

Comment

I think they are fully aware SUSA will take their stronger players when they develop their gangland complex in CI.

Comment

SUSA is on its way out of Commack. They have just one more year there.

Commack reaching out to players about not having to play for SUSA teams was the opening salvo. The club is steamed other clubs boycotted their tournament this year because of the SUSA tie up and SUSA cold calling players from other clubs to attend SUSA tryouts.

Trust me, Commack is already planning for life after SUSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          SUSA is on its way out of Commack. They have just one more year there.

Commack reaching out to players about not having to play for SUSA teams was the opening salvo. The club is steamed other clubs boycotted their tournament this year because of the SUSA tie up and SUSA cold calling players from other clubs to attend SUSA tryouts.

Trust me, Commack is already planning for life after SUSA.
          Commack is not the only club, Dix Hills is moving away from them too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X