Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is truth to this...everyone involved with Fury/Albertson knows something is going on. The problem is they don't really know what is going on.
    Something going on...but not in their own organization.

Comment

Every year Larry does this at tryout time. It's called FUD - Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Also known as Vaporware. He makes this crap up to keep kids from bolting his sponsors after paying top dollar for poor training the prior 12 months.

Get real people. PR shares power with nobody, ever! He couldn't even get fields built because he didn't want to partner with the developer. The idea of him selling out to SUSA, Surf or any other sponsor of BOTN is ludicrous.

I have been around a long time and people need to read this post, this is 100% the truth...this man, who is a 74 year old coward sits in his basement and does this every year. The sad thing is people actually by into it.

Comment

I have been around a long time and people need to read this post, this is 100% the truth...this man, who is a 74 year old coward sits in his basement and does this every year. The sad thing is people actually by into it.
        Yes, at this time last year if you believed Larry, Surf would already have GDA and ECNL along with a bevy of state of the art training facilities to train in as college coaches came by the busload and drooled all over the numerous national team prospects.

Comment

Heard from people at Fury and this is 100% not true. I am thinking SUSA put this up.

Comment

Heard from people at Fury and this is 100% not true. I am thinking SUSA put this up.
            Susa put out an email to everyone which basically says nothing. It's a big deception so kids don't leave. Larry is helping them out with his fake news. I hear a lot of kids are leaving Susa.

Comment

Susa put out an email to everyone which basically says nothing. It's a big deception so kids don't leave. Larry is helping them out with his fake news. I hear a lot of kids are leaving Susa.
              I know for a fact entire teams are leaving SUSA but you will never hear about that on BOTN.

Comment

I know for a fact entire teams are leaving SUSA but you will never hear about that on BOTN.
                Really? Which ones?

Comment

Really? Which ones?
                  Promise to post after season's over and they make the move. It would be wrong to name them at this point.

Comment

Promise to post after season's over and they make the move. It would be wrong to name them at this point.
                    Going where?

Comment

Barcelona

Comment

Barcelona
                        which teams and which age groups?

Comment

which teams and which age groups?
                          Their 2006 team is leaving, their coach is supposedly gone so many of the players are leaving but there are 6-7 in the group of that that are going to stay together but play under a different club at a lower cost.

Many on their 2001 & 2003 teams are GDA bound, PR's team is going to be stacked in these age groups.

Comment

Their 2006 team is leaving, their coach is supposedly gone so many of the players are leaving but there are 6-7 in the group of that that are going to stay together but play under a different club at a lower cost.

Many on their 2001 & 2003 teams are GDA bound, PR's team is going to be stacked in these age groups.

Whole teams GDA bound? Yeah really stacked. Lol

Comment

Whole teams GDA bound? Yeah really stacked. Lol

Poster said many not whole team. But do agree , if your taking a lot of players from one team to fill a DA roster that's definitely a problem. But I guess someone has to write the check every month.

Comment

There is a massive (and I mean massive) pushback from parents at SUSA partner clubs about outrageous costs for what they can get elsewhere for a lot less with no drop off in training or competition.

I think SUSA assumed people would hang in there for their upcoming complex but I drive by that field on carleton Ave several days a week and it is full of weeds and not even a trailer or hint of upcoming building.

Honestly if it's is overpriced now, how much will it need to go up to to service the debt and overhead of the complex? Parents are just saying no way. We are not talking about GDA level players but mid level players that will not pay these fees any more.

Ive always told parents to find a competitive local team for less money and put the difference in a 529 account for college. Nobody has ever come back to me and told me they regret that decision.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X