Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's entrely possible. They are still pretty much the same team,they didn't lose anyone significant, but will have a tougher time in D1
    With Grafton and millbury, which wasn't going to be good anyway, out of D3, who are the favorites now? Auburn graduated it's top players, northbridge hasn't rebuilt yet, BVT lost their NT player. Looks like it's up for grabs.

Comment

Sutton has moved to D3 and will be strong

Comment

Sutton has moved to D3 and will be strong
        I think youre right, Sutton could be a favorite this year because of the lack of good teams.
        Sutton has no real talented players, just alot of aggressive athletic kids. Thats all you need in HS.

Comment

Sutton has no real talented players, just alot of aggressive athletic kids. Thats all you need in HS.
          Since when?

Comment

Since when?
            Since when what? Sutton has had no talent in years, but have enough aggressive athletic kids and they are able to play kickball better that the other kickball teams at that level. It's not really a knock on Sutton, that's your avg HS team. I think with the rest of the div weak,Sutton. Is a fav in new D3

Comment

Since when what? Sutton has had no talent in years, but have enough aggressive athletic kids and they are able to play kickball better that the other kickball teams at that level. It's not really a knock on Sutton, that's your avg HS team. I think with the rest of the div weak,Sutton. Is a fav in new D3
              No talent in years and average HS team?

The blanket contempt for HS soccer on TS always cracks me up.

Comment

Sutton has put more girls into Div 1 the last few years than any other local program

Comment

Jut heard JM just won a national championship with his NEFC team. Nothing to do with CMass, but cool nonetheless.

Comment

I dont think that is a fair comment. Sutton always plays, or at least tries to play a very respectable brand of soccer, at least as ear as HS is concerned. I will say that in the past few years, and we see them twice a year, no one has stood out talent wise. Years past Sutton always seemed to have a few very special players. I do agree, that with the changes in D3, they are probably a pre season favorite with possibly Nipmuc and Holy name up there too

Comment

Sutton has put more girls into Div 1 the last few years than any other local program
                      I'm not sure if that's actually true, but I was going to make the same point because it sure is close enough and not every program has that kind of talent come through it. Typical TS though and reveals how stupid the criticism made against Sutton was.

Comment

I'm not sure if that's actually true, but I was going to make the same point because it sure is close enough and not every program has that kind of talent come through it. Typical TS though and reveals how stupid the criticism made against Sutton was.
                        I think the point was Sutton has had no real talent in years. IDK how many they are saying, cuz there were clearly some.talentef kids maybe three years ago and earlier, but I do agree the last two years are very average talent wise.

Comment

I think the point was Sutton has had no real talent in years. IDK how many they are saying, cuz there were clearly some.talentef kids maybe three years ago and earlier, but I do agree the last two years are very average talent wise.
                          Do you think the point was...are you sure? Absolutely brilliant insight. Thanks!

Comment

Millbury has enough talent left to do well in div 4

Comment

Do you think the point was...are you sure? Absolutely brilliant insight. Thanks!
                              It was one opinion on the subject. If its wrong, then tell us why.

Comment

Millbury has enough talent left to do well in div 4
                                lol, what do you need to do well in D4? 11 players?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X