Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OC has a kid coming all the way from the Pan Handel others from South Florida, and jax Funny you mention Tampa 4 kids from Charger and 3 kids from TBU have showed up to get a look from OC. hmmm WONDER WHO THEY COULD OF BEEN????
    Are there any good players in the panhandle? Maybe from Jax and South Florida, the ones that could not make the DA's in those areas. Guarantee you that there are none from the TBU or Clearwater DA's. Again, maybe players that could not make those teams.

Comment

do your research they played a u17/18 team
      You very funny. Portland even had 02 players playing. Most were 01 and 00. 7-0? Couple 99 players did that? Terrible showing usual. Not even in playoffs.

Comment

Oc 2004 boys are great

Comment

Yes...the kid from the panhandle is Brandon Bryant. I recommend him to Kevin who was OC Academy Director at the time. BB is now been look at the National level. The other is Nelson Hunsinger, he plays for the U19 USMNT. His profile shows Leg Az but his really from the panhandle. So yes the panhandle has some talent but no where close to down south.

Comment

Oc 2004 boys are great
            Which ones? The few ones that remained in DA after they let a lot of the 2004 go?

Comment

The coaches son and a couple black kids were big and good

Comment

The coaches son and a couple black kids were big and good
                Coach keeps washing out kids so his kid can stay on the team.

Comment

Not surprising..

Comment

Ah, another fine example of Daddy Ball. If you really want to be on that team, I guess you have to deal with it. If you have choice, run away.....

Comment

Ah, another fine example of Daddy Ball. If you really want to be on that team, I guess you have to deal with it. If you have choice, run away.....
                      This is a load of crap. The coaches son is good.

Comment

This is a load of crap. The coaches son is good.
                        Signed,

The Coach

Comment

No bro I'm not the coach. I would b bet live in a ****hole like Orlando. That said, The kid is good. He's small but technical. That team is good. So is the coach. That's a special group over there.

Comment

No bro I'm not the coach. I would b bet live in a ****hole like Orlando. That said, The kid is good. He's small but technical. That team is good. So is the coach. That's a special group over there.
                            Ok. Is he significantly much better than the other ones. Or with two kids being equal the one that has the connection stays. It happens. It's life. Please don't tell me about technical skills in orlando city. They hardly count if the kid is not of a certain size, whether he is a later bloomer or not, that does not count there. Small kids there are not given the same chances and that is a fact and everybody in that club knows that. It is very British soccer there. It is what it is. Every club has a style. People need to move away from it if they don't like it, it's just not going to change overnight. They are way too inconsistent as to how they pick kids or not pick kids.

Comment

Move to gps

Comment

Ok. Is he significantly much better than the other ones. Or with two kids being equal the one that has the connection stays. It happens. It's life. Please don't tell me about technical skills in orlando city. They hardly count if the kid is not of a certain size, whether he is a later bloomer or not, that does not count there. Small kids there are not given the same chances and that is a fact and everybody in that club knows that. It is very British soccer there. It is what it is. Every club has a style. People need to move away from it if they don't like it, it's just not going to change overnight. They are way too inconsistent as to how they pick kids or not pick kids.
                                Ahhhh he is following his brother. Same exact thing. Playing time over more deserving kids and finally quit soccer when he remained small and didn't progress skillwise as others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X