X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.wmpioneers.com/premieracademy.html

Ok so they call him "head coach" not DOC.

More evidence: he's no longer listed on FSA's website, where he was coaching last year.
    Not sure if you knew this or not but he is the head coach for the professional team and has been for sometime now. Leaving FSA could be coincidental or not.

Comment

Not sure if you knew this or not but he is the head coach for the professional team and has been for sometime now. Leaving FSA could be coincidental or not.
      They no longer have a professional team. They play in the PDL.

Comment

http://www.wmpioneers.com/premieracademy.html

Ok so they call him "head coach" not DOC.

More evidence: he's no longer listed on FSA's website, where he was coaching last year.
        Western mass pioneers is not the same as western United pioneers. He is not the DOC at WUP.

Comment

Those players will never go back to a mom and pop
          AS is still just another mom and pop shop. Same game, more expensive uniforms.

Comment

AS is still just another mom and pop shop. Same game, more expensive uniforms.
            I mean I don't get why any players who were not involved with the Stars would go here. I am sure they were promised the moon, but don't they know they aren't getting it. I mean smarten up. I would love to see how many kids out of NEFC West make NPL, ECNL or DA. I bet maybe 1 or 2. I mean break teams up and burn bridges for that? Sounds like craziness to me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X